Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat. NFL

YTD 65-54 +27.6

KC-9 -120 x4...Laying big points w/ KC is not a good idea, BUT, Here is my Thinking today, KC Needs this game for the 1 seed, Raiders need Draft Positioning, They gave the 49ers a battle last week and teams off a 49ers game is 1-12 su, Guess who that lone winner was? KC,But note they had a bye week after that game..but till yet...the only team to win after facing off against the 49ers in its previous game was the Kansas City Chiefs, who, after a bye in Week 8, secured a 20-17 win over the Tennessee Titansin Week 9. …. also take note here, Not only did the Raiders just play the 49ers, It is now on a short week and went Overtime vs them 9ers..The 9ers do beat teams up, now short week, road travel last week and OT....not good for a Raider backer today...

Jarrett Stidham had a Great day vs. a Great Defense, BUT, They now have tape on him, Ive seen this a few times where a bench warmer comes in the 1st game and do great then flop the next week, Stidham's ability to combat Kansas City's heavy blitz will get us a couple INT's. He was just 5-of-13 versus for 64 yards into the blitz last week and KC Does a lot of Blitzing..he threw 2 INT'S Last week...

Josh Jacobs left last weeks game and I will be shocked if he plays this game, He most likely is a free agent next year and this game is meaningless..

To conclude, KC has a history of Big point wins vs the Raiders...They bring a ass woopin again today..

Game 2:

Titans+6 EVEN,X4
    ...1st off, I think the Titans win this game su but will take them 6 points,The Titans has beatin them 5 out of the last 6 and 8 out of the last 10, The Coaching matchup is a mismatchup, Doug Peterson is not to Brite,Does some dumb shit in games, This is a short week, The Titans basically took a bye last week resting key players,Joshua Dobbs will get better with his 2nd start,and,Every Titans starter who isn't on injured reserve practiced in at least a limited capacity on Wednesday, But The Biggest thing is the Titans have the best player on the Field, Henry heads into the game rejuvenated. The NFL's third-leading rusher, Henry didn't play in the Titans' Week 17 loss to the Dallas Cowboys, meaning he'll have two weeks of rest on his legs.

"I don't feel 29 today," Henry said. "I feel great. Sitting down, rested, prepared to get that W."The last time the Titans played the Jaguars on Dec. 11, Henry had one of his best games on the season. He rushed for 121 yards and a score and caught three passes for 34 yards. Still, the Titans lost 36-22 as Henry only carried three times for two yards in the second half.... That will change Tonight on his 2nd half carries...

Now, lets look at the Titans 6 game losing streak, 5 of them were vs. potential playoff teams coming into this week, Including the Jags, The Titans had a very strong schedule all season, The Jags come ion on a 4 winning streak, but that was,Houston, Jets, Dallas, Tenn., Ok Dallas win in O.T. was a decent one, But that Dallas defense has declined as the season goes along,

This is a defacto Playoff Game,Trevor Lawrence, Hmm, When he was in the NCAA, I said to myself he will not be great in the NFL, And that is what happened, he throws high soft balls....Look for Henry to dominate and the Titans to eat up Clock doing it, They know how the beat the Jags going 80% over the p[ast ten games in wins.... Good Luck Today!

BOL, JWB...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
      BOL, JWB...
      I feel really good about these two..GL today John!

Comment

Comment

2nd... Tenn+4' x2

Comment

Working...
          X