X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 18

week = 17 and 12<=wins and total >47 and 1999<= season <=2020

​​​​​​

last week of the season through 2020 (week 17)
    >= 12 win team
    total > 47
    1999-2020

8-0 (15.12)

5.5/9 two lowest margins

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

won't show in results due to week 17

kc - 9 (1.0u)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    week = 17 and 12<=wins and total >47 and 1999<= season <=2020

​​​​​​

last week of the season through 2020 (week 17)
    >= 12 win team
    total > 47
    1999-2020

8-0 (15.12)

5.5/9 two lowest margins

won't show in results due to week 17

kc - 9 (1.0u)
    9.6/51.6 avg line and total
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

not a half bettor myself but if you exclude the 2 games played on new year's day look at the halftime scores

in spread order top to bottom

35-3 (-14)
      35-14
      31-0
      31-10
      21-13
      28-6 (-3)

Comment

Comment

Hey Glen here's how to get KC to show up in the results

REG and wins>=12 and total >47 and week>=17 and season>=1999

Not sure why you eliminated last season and this season 1999<= season <=2020 as we get a loss added to the query with last weeks Vikings loss. It should be included because it shows us a reversal of the 'perfect' trend, I think thats important

Also having trouble figuring out why week 18 2001 shows up in that query, I think I remember something happening that year but I can't figure it out but I think it had something to do with 9/11. Also if you run the query at GTD they also show the cin/buf game that was postponed and KS doesn't have it. Also GTD shows 7-1 and KS 9-1 don't get that either but don't have time to check out the descrepancy

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Hey Glen here's how to get KC to show up in the results

REG and wins>=12 and total >47 and week>=17 and season>=1999

Not sure why you eliminated last season and this season 1999<= season <=2020 as we get a loss added to the query with last weeks Vikings loss. It should be included because it shows us a reversal of the 'perfect' trend, I think thats important

Also having trouble figuring out why week 18 2001 shows up in that query, I think I remember something happening that year but I can't figure it out but I think it had something to do with 9/11. Also if you run the query at GTD they also show the cin/buf game that was postponed and KS doesn't have it. Also GTD shows 7-1 and KS 9-1 don't get that either but don't have time to check out the descrepancy
            hey thomas

I wanted it to reflect the last week of the season..I would have eliminated last week anyway as it was the only dog in the sample..meaning I wouldn't have played it last week (had i discovered it) and would have eliminated it this week as part of the sample

week 18 must have had something to do with rescheduling because of 9/11

Comment

Comment

week = 17 and season <= 2020 and H and PRSW = 3.0 and o:PRSW >=8 and P:penalties <11

last week season through 2020 **
                home
                prev reg season wins =3 (jax)
                opp prev reg season wins >=8 (tenn 12)
                previous matchup <11 pen (jax 9)

9-0 o/u (19.33)

** treating this week like reg season finale in previous seasons (week 17) and won't show in query..think that's reasonable..technically not a system play but to me it applies

smallest overs are 7 and 12 (not bad in itself) but even these are the two biggest dogs and jax is tied (ok half point more) for the biggest favorite

jax over 40

since it won't show audits of parameters are welcome
                Last edited by bleeker; 01-07-2023, 05:09 AM.

Comment

if you make the line minimum < 5 dog or fav ..

7-0 o/u (22 07)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 01-07-2023, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                    if you make the line minimum < 5 dog or fav ..

7-0 o/u (22 07)
                    smallest over by 15

Comment

BOL, Glenn...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                        BOL, Glenn...
                        thanks john.. same to you!

Comment

week = 17 and 12 <= wins and total > 47 and 2002 <= season <= 2020 and p:line <=-7.5 and p:penalties <8

a lean to the over adding

minimum date

previous fav >= 7.5 (12.5) kc **

previous penalties < 8 (5) kc **

3-0 o/u (28.00) (not playing but giving a mention)

smallest 20

** recommend verifying as not in the query this week

Comment

kc over 52.5/ jax over 40 ... parlay (.33u)

jax over is (1.0u) straight up

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X