X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dollars View Post
    JWB the Winner???
    Wow!!! Congrats, Bob...
    Thank You Guys! Been trying to win this for many years, finished 2nd...3rd ect.... Cheryl always rooted for me, First thing I did today was look up and say " I finally did it Cheryl" I sure wish she was here to see it finally happen, Dolars I thought ya had it with no score first qrt, and Big Time guy, you had a huge unlucky break on the last play.... I got Lucky!

Comment

Lions +4.5

Comment

Congrats JWB. King of the pile!

Comment

Congrats JWB!

The ending of that Jets/Phins game had me throwing my remote out the window. I hate beats like that. But it is what it is.. And big thanks to Tom for keeping this rolling all season!

Comment

Congrats JWB

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post

Dolars I thought ya had it with no score first qrt I got Lucky!

Yeah, it was hard to watch after the 1st Qtr. Happy that you finally got it! Congrats, I'm sure Cheryl's lookin' down smiling at you...

Comment

CONGRATS JWB!!!
                And as always, THANK YOU THOMAS for keeping this thing going - my favorite contest of the year.
                On to the playoffs - good luck all!!
                -RS

Comment

Congrats, JWB! Luck is part of the game. No apologies. Great run you've been on. Hope you ride it through the playoffs! Congrats to all the top guys on a great season.

And yes, THANK YOU Tom, for running this as well as every other thing you do to keep this site great!! You da man!!

Comment

Custom NFL Capper of the Year=Bob (JWB)
                    Thomas thank you for running this early week

Comment

Working...
                    X