Soo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo...

I've never had a wager on a game that was suspended.

I had a 3 team teaser which 2 games had already won on Sunday and now they cancelled the play.

It kinda rubs me the wrong way because I already won 2 of 3 games and if I had lost 1 game on Sunday, they would have graded it as a loss yesterday.

So if I lost 1 game yesterday, would they come back today and say it's not a loss but a cancelled play?

My 1st pick on pow and the games canceled

Comment

That's not right Perry, shouldn't that just become a 2 game teaser ? and you should have won imo. And yeah would have they cancelled that if you lost 1 Sunday because once one leg losses it's graded a loss. This stinks

Comment

Yup, it's like it's all in their favor...

Comment

That's f*cked-up. It should've been down-graded to a 2-tmr & you should've won. Rat bastards...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            That's not right Perry, shouldn't that just become a 2 game teaser ? and you should have won imo. And yeah would have they cancelled that if you lost 1 Sunday because once one leg losses it's graded a loss. This stinks
            At worst, they should have you with a 3 team teaser and an open leg to fill.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post

At worst, they should have you with a 3 team teaser and an open leg to fill.
              That's what I was thinking or just pay me 2/3 of what the payout was since the first 2 games already won...

Comment

an obvious case of discrimination. i think you should march, loot and demand reperations!

ill help if you pay me

Comment

what kind of teaser was it? If its one of those special 10 point teasers, then it would be graded as a push. But if it was just a regular 6 or 7 point teaser it should have been downgraded to a two teamer and a win.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by zotzotzot View Post
                      what kind of teaser was it? If its one of those special 10 point teasers, then it would be graded as a push. But if it was just a regular 6 or 7 point teaser it should have been downgraded to a two teamer and a win.
                      A 10pt teaser...

But it sucks that if I had lost either of the 2 games on Sunday, it would have been graded as a loss right away.

I think vern is right, I will soon be marching and lootin'

Comment

2. Teamer payout
                        3rd game is no play
                        2 team win dollars

Comment

the same shit different day here ... bet a parley two reverse.. one was a lost and the cancel one is considered a push so... one lost one push is considered losing 2-1 ... now if I won the first game then I get 1-2 win .. oh well ...

Comment

Update: Spoke to my local agent and got 60 bucks from the cancelled 150 teaser.

Figured something is better than nothing...

Thanks for all the replies.

Comment

I had same thing. Already hit 1 side of a tease and then cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                              X