rollover parlay to the army/navy under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rollover parlay to the army/navy under

going to do a 3 team rollover into the army/navy game which will hopefully go under for the 17th straight time..every year say it won't happen again and then it does

going to start with this..if good 1 pro game and then hopefully onto next saturday

big 12 conference championship games
    total < 79

0-9 o/u (-12.00)

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

at 62 now ..going to hold off till tomorrow to see if it gets bet up a little..hopefully not enough to be scary

tcu/ksu under
    pro ????
    army/navy under

about +580

IMPORTANT:READ POST 3
    Last edited by bleeker; 12-02-2022, 10:34 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

another gaffe ..meant to start it in the ncaa forum..nbd
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

JUST NOTICED 7 of the 9 GAMES WERE OKLAHOMA..WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DO THIS LACKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE NUTS AND BOLTS..INTERESTING THING IS THE LARGEST MARGIN WAS 1 OF THE 2 GAMES WHEN IT WASN'T OKLAHOMA (TEXAS) ..WILL DECIDE IF THIS GAME TOMORROW BUT AM DEFINITELY DOING THE ROLLOVER..SORRY

Comment

game type = CH and F and division = FBS and site streak = 1 and o:streak < 2

0-12 (-14.88)

0-5 (-19.80) neutral

https://killersports.com/ncaafb/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

would only use the neutral field subset ..3 games and this eliminates 1..Friday also a nice subset but conference usa championship eliminated for me as it's not a neutral field game

so I'll start the parlay with this..make it a 4x rollover and probably use the other system game tomorrow
        (on lsu) but won't commit yet

"on" is the play..fading the other team
        so last night utah was the play.
        .just making sure it's understood and why..rolltide does this with his picks

tonight .. on utah +3
        saturday .. on lsu +17.5 (lost)
        sunday ??
        army/navy under

about +1200 if it hits
        Last edited by bleeker; 12-04-2022, 09:38 AM.

Comment

will do a half unit 3 team ending with army/navy if this loses..turning a half unit into about 3 would be a nice consolation vs missing it altogether by losing tonight

Comment

Comment

since utah was a big win have to go with lsu (other system game) today..the other qualifier yesterday that I didn't play because it wasn't a neutral field site lost big..similiar score

on lsu +17.5 will be leg #2
              Last edited by bleeker; 12-03-2022, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Comment

am planning to try another rollover with the army/navy under in the middle sandwiched between a game today and next sunday..think I have an early play which I'll post soon and going to wait for the late games for a 2nd ..this will not be a rollover to the late game but a half unit on it that will add to it if I win or trim it a half going forward if I lose..if I find nothing not going to play the late game

that's all for today..2 plays max

Comment

11<=week<=13 and n:rest >10 and line <3 and po:dps <=-2

week 11-13

upcoming bye

dog < 3 or favorite

previous opp scored 2+ points less than they were supposed to

14-0 (8.64)

interesting both plays today are teams that played each other last week..respecting the dps parameter I am only playing wash as they won held atl to well under their dps

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

rollover..

was -2.5
                    army/navy under
                    next sunday ??

Comment

HD and streak <= -4 and site streak = -2 and 11 <= week <= 14 and 1 < line < 13 and season > 2002

home dog
                      4+ losing streak
                      off 2 away games
                      week 11-14
                      1.5-12.5 dog

0-14 (-15.75)

on sea -6.5

on gb -3.5 off to bad start

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                        HD and streak <= -4 and site streak = -2 and 11 <= week <= 14 and 1 < line < 13 and season > 2002

home dog
                        4+ losing streak
                        off 2 away games
                        week 11-14
                        1.5-12.5 dog

0-14 (-15.75)

on sea -6.5

on gb -3.5 off to bad start

will be my other half unit play

Comment

I think one below is a legit cutoff .. in addition the only other elimination is a 1 pt cover..without the latter this wouldn't be enough

sea looks solid !

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            I think one below is a legit cutoff .. in addition the only other elimination is a 1 pt cover..without the latter this wouldn't be enough

sea looks solid !

have to sort in order

op:line = 6.5 is chi

Comment

probably going down with the skins so as far as my day doesn't matter much

Comment

Working...
                              X