week 9-11
    home dog
    sunday
    previous loss
    upcoming bye week
    total > 38

15-0 (11.70)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

feel horrible about this pick but sometimes that's not the worst thing .. very dry this week

nyj +11

​​​​​​​
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

DIV games with 46.5+ totals this year not played on MNF are 0-10 ou going under by 2 TD per game

ARI/SEA under 49 and GB/DET under 49.5 today but I will just play ARI game as DET defense is so bad they can't help but allow 4 TD

season = 2022 and division = o:division and H and total > 46 and day != Monday
    0-10-0 (-12.80, 0.0%) avg total: 49.9

Comment

and the 2 smallest unders were the 2 biggest favorites .. like it
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

3.5-8.5 AFC away dogs off a nondiv home game scoring >5 points less than expected are 23-1-1 ATS the next game (on INDY +5)

A and p:dps < -5 and p:H and p:NDIV and 3 < line < 9 and conference = AFC and season > 2017
          Nov 06, 2022 view Sunday 9 2022 Colts Patriots away 5.0 40.5

Comment

Comment

po:score at the half = 3 and p:L and 30 > po:points > 21 and site = home and 6 < week < 16 and po:penalties > 4 and p:passing yards < 341 and po:dps > -5.75 and day = Sunday

21-0 o/u (15.00)

not up to translating this lol..most of it self explanatory.. amazing thing happened
              doing this one ..I had it at 21-1 o/u and wanted to see if I could get rid of the under..I saw rolltide used "dps" in one of his queries (believe that's delta points scored) which is something I never use..so i put that in and bam it eliminates the lone under on first try without taking out any others

tam over 42.5
              Last edited by bleeker; 11-06-2022, 02:22 PM.

Comment

7< week <11 and H and line <-10 and o:streak >-8 and p:TOM <2 and season > 2014

0-21 o/u (-7.69)

kc under 45.5

Comment

Comment

7 < week < 11 and H and day = Monday and 4>p:PTD >0 and po:penalties >2 and o:site streak!=2 and line <10 and streak >-8 and 5<p:PFD <17

1-24-0 (-11.06)

fade no

bal - 1.5

Comment

Comment

two teams off extremely high time of possession games, line not into double digits, and total 36+

= 50-116 ou so under 46.5

make them a non-conf game and it drops to a 8-30 ou spot which is 1-9 ou L10
                        20-18-0 (0.21, 52.6%)
                        20-18-0 (0.50, 52.6%) avg line: 0.3 +6: 27-11-0 (71.1%) -6: 11-26-1 (29.7%) +10: 28-9-1 (75.7%) -10: 9-28-1 (24.3%)
                        8-30-0 (-6.75, 21.1%) avg total: 43.0 +6: 4-34-0 (10.5%) -6: 18-19-1 (48.6%) +10: 3-35-0 (7.9%) -10: 25-13-0 (65.8%)
                        27.5 113.0 32.9 202.9 19.7 1.7 3.8 5.8 2.7 5.8 18.2
                        26.4 106.4 32.6 199.6 19.6 1.6 3.4 6.6 3.0 5.0 18.0
                        Nov 07, 2022 view Monday 9 2022 Ravens Saints away -1.5 46.5

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            7 < week < 11 and H and day = Monday and 4>p:PTD >0 and po:penalties >2 and o:site streak!=2 and line <10 and streak >-8 and 5<p:PFD <17

1-24-0 (-11.06)

fade no

bal - 1.5
                            if you looked at the query link you may have noticed that this is alive for next week's game..only issue is the lone loss was off a 10 day rest (phi played thursday) and only 2 other games were also preceded by a thursday game..leaning not playing it but there's time

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X