Wk 4 /// 5-6 -129
    Wk 5 /// 5-9 -422
    Wk 6 /// 5-8 -315
    Wk 7 /// 9-3 +584
    Wk 8 /// 8-3 +516

///

Thursday:

Philly -14 +103 (@ Hou)
    Good luck stopping this Philly offense because they don't stop themselves. They have 2 turnovers in 7 games this season. 2!!!! That's off the charts. Hurts is having an MVP year. 10 TDs to 2 ints passing. And 6 more TDs rushing. Their running game has over 100 yds rushing in all but one game. Houston? Averaging just barely over 1 TD per game. They won't be able to keep up.

And we don't want no florists in here!

Good luck

Comment

Comment

Smells pretty good around here. You burning some incense or something?

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes. Right back at ya.

Well Philly got their third turnover of the year, early in the game as they were going in for a score. That was the difference. Maybe I should have figured that that 2 turnover stat couldn't hold. On to today.

///

Sunday early:

LA Chargers -3 +111 (@ Atl)
          Leonard Fournette 10 catches for 83 yds. Wk 5 Atl @TBy. Atl loses 15-21. Expecting a huge day today from Austin Ekeler. And that thin WR room has had two weeks to get on the same page with Herbert. He will have the time to find them as Atlanta has the second worst pass rush in the NFL.

Las Vegas -2' -108 (@ Jax)
          Since 2012 teams who were shut out in the last game (LVR) by a non conference opponent (NOr) are 7-0-1 ATS. (brought to the RX by carlitosway. No idea of the original researcher)

New England -5 -105 (vs Ind)
          If you can't run the ball (5 of 8 games under 100 yds) and you need a rookie QB to save you, you're gonna be in trouble vs a Billy B Defense.

Detroit +4 -103 (vs GBy)
          These Lions are 2-3 SU and 5-0 ATS vs GBy in their last five. Looking like St Brown and Swift are gonna be contributing again. I'll take the home points.

Cincinnati -7'+108 (vs Car)
          Love all the new guys in Carolina playing hard and coaching hard but they have aweakness - no pass rush. Give Joe Burrow time and he'll cut you up like a cold cut slicer in an Italian deli. JaMar or no JaMar.

Chicago +4 -106 (vs Mia)
          Miami stinks on the road. They lost by 23 to the Jets Week 5 and just snuck by Detroit 33-27 last week. Gimme the points.

Comment

Add:

Buffalo -11 +105 (@ NYJ)
            Can' get last week's game out of my mind. They dominated the Packin the first half. Then Josh Allen just stunk up the joint in the second half. I think he'll want to get right again. Buff crushed the downstate Jats in the Big Apple last year 45-17. Sorry Jets but you're gonna crash again.

Comment

dude.... I'm convinced you are plagiarizing my bet good luck

Comment

Comment

I wish I could plagiarize you, Yugo. Would save me a lot of damned time.

///

Sunday night:

Balty -1 -111 (@ NOr)
                  Teams off a home shutout win are 8-18-1 ATS in next. (Credit carlitosway). Balty has had a week and a half to get ready. They are 10-1 SU since 2018 with more than 7 days rest.

Comment

Well diddly doo. Above is for tomorrow night.

No play on tonight's game. Thanks.

Comment

Comment

nice run, Jim. Stay hot. And congrats on the Pats win today.

Comment

Working...
                        X