Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching week 8 film

Howdy.

Starting with Saints winning 24-0 at home vs. the Raiders. I did not watch the whole game.

Halfway through the 2nd QTR and the Saints are up 17-0. I already know the Saints win 24-0. How much more can I learn in the next 2.5 QTRs where nothing happens? I'll pass.

Saints D is legit. Whatever you want to do offensively, the Saints are prepared. New Orleans D may not be able to stop you from running or passing, but you will have to earn your yards. The Raiders earned zero yards.

I thought Josh McDaniels and Derek Carr would be able to take Hunter Renfrow and give him the Danny Woodhead, Wes Welker, Julian Edelman type of role and with RB Josh Jacobs, WR Davante Adams, and TE Darren Waller they would make a good soup. No soup. 24-0???

New England at N.Y. Jets

The Jets are doing fine. This pic is the Jets going up 17-3 just before the half.

Too bad this play did not stand. Some sort of BS roughing the passer penalty wiped out the Jetskis' TD.

Mac Jones is about to throw the ball to the 22 yard line and a Jet defender waits. Wet dream pick six.

Roughing the passer penalty against the Jets from heaven saved the Patriots here.

NE was the side this week because Zach Wilson continues to play Hero Ball, screwing over his team with failed hero plays. The Jets team is ok with me though. Jetskis play good football. They just need ... Flacco backo.

Last edited by omar; 11-01-2022, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Hey.

Ugly football. Tenny gives the ball to Henry over and over. Their plan works over and again. Houston cannot stop Henry.

The Texan offense has been putrid.

So ugly. Titans ran Henry as expected. Houston helpless to stop it.

This was a brutal game to watch. I feel sorry for the people that spent their hard earned money on that shit. The home team had no support. Look at the seats. Why are most of the seats empty?

This game was closer than I thought. The onside kick to end the contest was beautiful.

Do you see the football in this kick pic? The ball bounced high and for a sec, I thought the Texans might get another shot at winning the game.

Henry is good and Texans are bad bad.

Last edited by omar; 11-01-2022, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Two bad teams having a great game

4th QTR and the WFT/Redskins/Commandaars trail 7-9 with 12 min to go.

The W Team found a way. Another ugly game.

Note to self: bet against WAS and IND.

Comment

Lions are doing their thing. Miami defense is along for the ride. Great start for Detroit.

Comment

First punt of the day for either team.

Refs can suck my nuts on 3!

Perfect fake punt.

Comment

This is with 3 seconds left in the first half with the Lions up 24-17. Josh Reynolds could not hold onto the Goff TD pass attempt. This game was so close to being 31-17 Detroit at the half.

592 yards of Offense in this first half, the most first half yards in a NFL game this season.

Comment

Detroit has not been stopped yet.

Comment

Now that was fun. You're hired.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X