Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 by the Drop

New Orleans Saints/LV Raiders Over 48.5
    Two pretty good offenses lately. Defenses not so much.

Miami Dolphins/Detroit Lions Over 52.5
    See a lot of folks on the Lions. I can't do it with that defense but....Tua, Hill, Waddle, Mostert should score a plenty. Lions should do enough to run this one over.

Minnesota Vikings -4 and Over 48.5
    I've been all around the interweb and only seen one guy on the Vikings. Errbody likes the Cards, I guess cuz Dhop is back. Arizona doesn't win last week if Dalton doesn't throw 2 pick sixes. Throw that one out and they have a squeaker against the Raiders in OT and a W against Baker Mayfield. That's their 3 wins. Minny off a bye and still have Cook, Jefferson and Theilen. I'll bite

New England Patriots -3
    Mac Jones looked like shit last week and the Pats defense couldn't chase down Fields. Luckily Wilson ain't Fields. Better effort today by NE.

Carolina Panthers +4
    If the Saints lose and Carolina wins today...the Panthers will be in 1st place in the NFC South.. That has to happen!!! hahahahahahahaha

I'll also be on Sam Ehlinger rushing prop over whenever it comes out. The kid loves to run.

GL

Comment

Think you're just gonna squeak out that Dolphins Over. You won't need your eleventh drink.

Comment

Sam Ehlinger Over 28.5 yds rushing

get You some

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
          Think you're just gonna squeak out that Dolphins Over. You won't need your eleventh drink.
          Past 11 beers in the first half

Comment

damn good day...you can pass out now...

Comment

I’ll play a pussy ass teaser tonight.
              Browns +9 and Over 39

Comment

Working...
              X