Home Dogs Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Dogs Week 8

Very few home dog plays generated by my Yahoo system this year, but we have a play here in week 8. Home dog Houston is +2, which is fine with only 19% of Yahoo contest players. Nobody wants the Texans.

Week 1 - Jets +7 - Loss
    Week 2 - no plays
    Week 3 - Colts +6' - Win
    Week 4 - no plays
    Week 5 - no plays
    Week 6 - no plays
    Week 7 - no plays
    Week 8 - Texans +2

On the ESPN side of things, Houston is a bit more tempting at +3.5 vs. +2 over at yahoo.

In both contests, 19% back the Texans at any price.

I watched the Titans vs. Indy last week, and the Titans do not impress. They run Derrick Henry over and over to great success, but that's about it. Tannyhill was gimping around and not much in the passing game. Find me some play-makers in their current offensive depth chart other than Derrick Henry.

To be fair, the Texans side of things looks like a fantasy football wasteland as well.

On one side we have the scrappy Houston offense featuring Davis Mills, Rex Burkhead and the band.
    On the other side, we have King Henry paired with a top 5 defense that keeps putting Henry back on the field for more points.

I almost forgot. The Texans have the worst run defense in the NFL. Houston gives up 165 yards per game on the ground and on a play by play basis they are #32.

Texans are the play this week.

Not with my money. I can't. No testies.

Confidence Play

Week 8, the yahoo players feel Cinci -3.5 is the best bet on the board with 82% picking the Bengals and a confidence score of 9.8.

What I like here is that the Cleveland picks were also made with great confidence (7.5)

The Browns have problems on defense, so I think Burrow and company will do their thing. Most people think so too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
        Very few home dog plays generated by my Yahoo system this year, but we have a play here in week 8. Home dog Houston is +2, which is fine with only 19% of Yahoo contest players. Nobody wants the Texans.

Week 1 - Jets +7 - Loss
        Week 2 - no plays
        Week 3 - Colts +6' - Win
        Week 4 - no plays
        Week 5 - no plays
        Week 6 - no plays
        Week 7 - no plays
        Week 8 - Texans +2

On the ESPN side of things, Houston is a bit more tempting at +3.5 vs. +2 over at yahoo.

In both contests, 19% back the Texans at any price.

I watched the Titans vs. Indy last week, and the Titans do not impress. They run Derrick Henry over and over to great success, but that's about it. Tannyhill was gimping around and not much in the passing game. Find me some play-makers in their current offensive depth chart other than Derrick Henry.

To be fair, the Texans side of things looks like a fantasy football wasteland as well.

On one side we have the scrappy Houston offense featuring Davis Mills, Rex Burkhead and the band.
        On the other side, we have King Henry paired with a top 5 defense that keeps putting Henry back on the field for more points.

I almost forgot. The Texans have the worst run defense in the NFL. Houston gives up 165 yards per game on the ground and on a play by play basis they are #32.

Texans are the play this week.

Not with my money. I can't. No testies.

Yea i'm with ya, I don't think I can

Especially with Willis replacing Tannehill. Tannehill isn't good but when it was announced he was out the line dropped to a pick em. Tannehill isn't worth any points. Houston also will likely sit Cooks as they try to trade him

Ugly game

Comment

"Trick or Treat"...get your MilkBones ready...psychedelic Brownies+3'...

Comment

Working...
          X