Wk 4 /// 5-6 -129
    Wk 5 /// 5-9 -422
    Wk 6 /// 5-8 -315
    Wk 7 /// 9-3 +584

Back on track.

///

Thursday:

Baltimote +1 +103 (@ TBy)
    Tampa is on a five game ATS skid. What that means in gambling terms is that they are overvalued as a team. Their worst loss in that sequence came last week when they got thumped by a Carolina bench made of cheap pine. I think it's gonna take at least this game tonight before the linesmaker gets the value of this team right. Not close to there yet. Most are expecting that they will get back to their Conference Championship selves of last season or something close to it. Not me. I think they're done and it will take at least tonight for the betting world to think the same.

Denny got me convinced that Brady is not a Queen, but a Slut now... and will be taking it from all angles with no grease.

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
      Denny got me convinced that Brady is not a Queen, but a Slut now... and will be taking it from all angles with no grease.
      haha

Comment

I dunno, there's a lot of slut money out there...

Good thing I got a testies...

Comment

Nice hit Mich, you got 'em figured out...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
              Nice hit Mich, you got 'em figured out...
              Well for one game, John. Good luck, bud.

///

Sunday early games:

Carolina +4 -103
              The Panthers got rid of stud McCaffrey and proceeded to run for (173) the most yards they have run for all year. They changed QBs and gave up the fewest sacks they have all year (1). PJ Walker stayed in the pocket and had an error free 2 TD game. Oh yea, secondary coach Steve Wilks coached his first game and got an easy win. Atlanta covered six straight out of the gate this year before falling SU and ATS to Cincy last week. This week they will be favorites for the first time this year. Last year they were 1-3 in that role. Panthers dine on Atlanta bird.

Detroit +3' +104 (vs Mia)
              Will the real Lion please stand up? rom the most productive Offense in the NFL to the least productive offense in the NFL in 2 weeks. Well two offensive key pieces were missing both those last two weeks -St Brown and DeAndre Swift. Both return this week. And the Lions are not at the Patriots. And they're not at Dallas. They're at home in the Dome where they are 4-3 SU and 6-1 ATS in their last 7.

New England -3 (@ NYJ)
              The Jets have a QB who can't run like Justin ields and can't pass like, well anybody. Zach Wilson is ranked #36!!! as a QB in the NFL with 1 TD and 2 ints in his our games played! Breece Hall is watching from his couch. How will the Jets score? And there's nothing like a seat at the Jet table to restore Mac Jones' confidence. Last year he throttled the Jets 54-13 and 25-6 with no picks in either game. Pats crash Jets.

Comment

Last edited by Chamblin; 10-30-2022, 12:15 PM.

Comment

Add:

NEn / NYJ Under 40 -107

Comment

OK guys. I post on another board. I'm not gonna keep two sets of records. I guess I forgot to come here with two adds I made for the early games. I think I'm winning both now by a whisker but I'm posting late to keep the records in sync.

You can check the RX if you doubt me. Sorry and thanks.

Add:

Dallas -10' +109 (vs Chi)
                    Arizona +4 -105 (@ Minny)

Comment

Also add late:

Tenny -1 -107 (@ Hou)
                      Sea -3 -110 (vs NYG)

Comment

Comment

Add late:

Buffalo -10' +102 (vs GBy)
                          Bills don't mess around with weak teams in Buffalo. They mash them. Yea, I'm saying that Aaron Rogers is "leading" a weak team.

Comment

Look jack n ass -

U better post the correct goddamn record yank before I send the florist guy around to help u come correct from now on.

U know we check that shit dont even be trying it.

Shitkicker

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
                              Look jack n ass -

U better post the correct goddamn record yank before I send the florist guy around to help u come correct from now on.

U know we check that shit dont even be trying it.

Shitkicker
                              When you send the florist tell him to bring pansies so I can think of you. Don't fuck up Vernum.

Comment

Working...
                              X