week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 6

2.5 > line > -2.5 and day = Thursday and H and o:PRSW = 7.0 and season >1994

thursday
    home
    line between the 2's
    opp previous regular season wins =7

0-6 (-16.08)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

3 games from 2020 which I'm not crazy about

the other 3 were huge margin games

​​​​​​​-26/-18/-19

fade chi

was even

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

BOL Glenn...

Comment

Comment

thanks guys

​​​​​​
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

4 < week < 8 and o:time zone = P and AF and line > -3.5 and p:interceptions > 0

week 5-7
          away favorite <3.5
          opp a west coast team
          previous threw at least 1 interception

0-13 o/u (-10.58)

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...output=summary

arizona under 50.5

didn't see much and tossed a 21-3 because of small margins

Comment

Comment

Thanks Glenn and that Bears play was pure genius lol. What a dumb team but a perfect fit for the 'Thursday night snorefest'. I wonder if Prime is thinking they overpaid for the rights to those games with really only one decent game out of six so far. Lots of games to go though so they can recover

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                Thanks Glenn and that Bears play was pure genius lol. What a dumb team but a perfect fit for the 'Thursday night snorefest'. I wonder if Prime is thinking they overpaid for the rights to those games with really only one decent game out of six so far. Lots of games to go though so they can recover

I just saw the final and obviously didn't miss much..yeah I'm sure they're not too happy with what they've gotten and more than likely it wasn't cheap to acquire ..sure they'll survive though lol

Comment

4 < week < 7 and n:rest > 11 and AF and po:fumbles = 1 and total > 37 and site streak = 1

week 5 -6
                  bye next week
                  away fav
                  previous opp fumbled once
                  off 1 game at home
                  total > 37

2-0 o/u (23.50)

last line and total very similiar to today's

buf over 54.5

Last edited by bleeker; 10-16-2022, 12:55 PM.

Comment

week = 6 and losses = 0 and DIV and o:site streak > -2 and 36 < total < 52 and line > -9.5 and season >1990 and total >41

1) 36<total <52 ..10-0 (11.90)

2) >1990 and 52> total > 41 .. 5-0 (19.00)..

smallest margin 14

pha -6.5
                    Last edited by bleeker; 10-16-2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Comment

day = Monday and p:day = Thursday and DIV and p:INT >1

monday
                        previous thursday
                        division game
                        previous >1 interception

0-10 o/u (-8.60)

den under 45.5

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X