Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home dogs Week 6

Week 6

7 Home dogs this week: Falcons, Dolphins, Saints, Giants, Steelers, Seahawks and (hard to digest) Chiefs.

These dogs have plenty of love. No need for me this week.

Here is the board for the week.

None of these dogs fit the system and I don't get it.

29% of casual football fans picked Falcons +5.5 ?

I cross checked with the ESPPN contests and they have the same split.

The darling of the home dogs among yahoos and esppns is Seattle. I like them too.

Go Seahawks.

I also like the Saints.

=====

Confidence Plays

Difficult to believe the confidence play won again by fading KC.
    The Raiders could have won that game. Great cover, and proof once again the NFL is weird.

No confidence at all this week. Yahoo players felt best about Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh at 7.6 confidence, but I'm only looking to fade confidence scores of 10 or better. No plays this week. Not even close.

Last edited by omar; 10-13-2022, 01:07 AM.

Omar,

As far as Atlanta goes, could be because they're 5-0 ats, fought TB tooth & nail & might have won s/u if not for that sh*tty roughing the b*tch call. And the Falcons don't have a statue at QB anymore.

As far as KC goes, there was a blatant offensive holding non-call on Kelce's 3rd TD, minimum 10yd penalty & maybe even 15yd for offensive pass interference, right after Mahomes got sacked for a 7yd loss on 1st & goal from the 1yd line. Instead of a TD, it should have been 2nd & goal from the 18yd line or the 23yd line.

Surprised me when none of the officials called a penalty, as they were doing all night long. There was no obstructed view so they had to see Hardman hold the DB, looked like they were close dancing as the DB couldn't even free his hands. The funny thing is no one has been talking about it, instead all they do is praise Mahomes & Kelce for 4 TD's.

To say the NFL is weird is an understatement...

Comment

Comment

Giving the Falcons, the Dolphins & the Steelers a lot closer look...

Comment

4 s/u m/l winners...the other 3 had their opp's

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X