SuperBowl Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperBowl Tickets

Yeah i know. Its a bit early. Actually its WAY early, since im not interested in the 2022/23 Superbowl. And probably the same with the one after that either. Just wanna ask if anyone knows, if its possible for a normal person to get tickets for superbowl without it costing several thousands $$. All the years there is stories of tickets costing 10k$+ and only famous NBA, MLB, NHL players gets tickets and watch the game. Watching a Superbowl live is on my bucketlist. Regarding sport events there is not many left. I have seen NFC final (49ers - Giants 10y ago) 16hour travel from Denmark to San Francisco. Arrived friday night. Watched the game sunday, and back home monday. My body was a mess with the 9 hour time zone difference . And didn't get me a niners win . In european soccer i have seen European finals. I have seen Uefa and Champions League finals.

So is there any chance for one without millions and a famous face to get tickets for a Superbowl ? Or is it just to save up and pay the 10k$ on seatgeek when its time.

​​​​​​

cains,

I'm probably no help here but years ago you could go to nfl.com & prepay for a raffle-style sale on SB tickets, usually in the summer before the next SB. Don't know if they still do that & no guarantee of tickets. Just saw this site & they have seats available but the cheapest is over 5G's: Super Bowl | Buy or Sell 2023 Super Bowl - viagogo

Comment

I think the Super Bowl in Vegas is going to be expensive for seats.
      The hotel prices are bad enough Super Bowl weekend in Vegas. The prices will be even more when it's there.

Comment

I paid 3800 for 4 in the end zone 20 rows up at super bowl 50.

Lady Gaga rendition of the anthem was the highlight for me. And it was a great game.

Need to do it once. Bought through stub hub and they had an all day affair at the 6 flags or whatever right next to sofu. Free rides food beer. Stars lolike Howie long and other sb greats on panels talking about how fkin great it is etc.

Probably wouldn't go back as it is ridiculously.expensive bit got to take my oldest boy and he got to get blasted.at.age 23 or 4 with a friend his age so what a memory we had. At least what he can remember of it

Natty's much more affordable and just as good. I go to those routinely.

You Need 8-10k all on for decent hotel, ticket, good meals - 3 days minimim. do it right.

Comment

If you know a season ticket holder for the team that will play in the sb the tickets are around 1500 but that was 10 years ago. They great first shot at the allotted amount of tickets
          my 2 cents

Comment

Thx Riderx. Well 5 big ones just for the tickets is not gonna happend unless i win big price in lottery..

The Game. I believe you are right. Vegas tickets will be crazy. Again i need the lottery win.

Vern. 1k$ is doable for sure. Im okay with paying that. 8-10k$ for all is that for 1person or for 4 persons ? I think 3000$ per person would be okay for 3 nights+ticket+food+beer. On top of that i need a flight in from Denmark, thats around 500-1000$ depending on how early before the game i got it all booked..

Merle... Dont know any with season tickets. Im 10hours away from the nearest NFL team.. have bought tickets from stubhub, ticketmaster and seatgeek before so im okay with that. Also have friends in US, if i need a us address to buy for such a game.

Thanks for all the inputs. Really appreciated..
            It was just to get a feeling if it was possible or its only a 5% chance to ever get a ticket.. now i need to save up some more money then maybe in the future im able to pull the trigger and go :). My wife think we should do it some day even though its an insane amount of money and even though she dont know the rules, but she wants to go with me :)

Comment

3500 ticket 1500 person hotel
              1200 person liquor food bail etc

6k ea 4 peeps is 25k

That's just how much it is. Worth it once believe me

Borrow it

Comment

Thanks Vern :-)

Will be around 7k$ for me then with the flight in.. It will be doable for a once in a lifetime experience. Since 2023 is out the picture and so is 2024 with Vegas. Can see New Orleans is on for 2025. And the talk is on Levi Stadium might be the host for SuperBowl60 in 2026. As a 49ers fan that might be the one i should focus on. Gives me plenty of time to save up some money.

Comment

Working...
                X