Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 4 by the Drop

Pittsburgh Steelers -3 (hook)
    Not much to like about Pitt but even less for Jets. Jets have 3 OTs on IR and their best defensive player is also out. Zach Wilson hasn't played in 51 days. I'll take Pitt at home.

Dallas Cowboys -3
    I see Wash is a sexy pick this week. I had em last week and immediately regretted it. Wentz was sacked 9 times last week and 15 times in 3 games. Dallas leads the league in sacks. Wentz may not finish this one. Cowboys get Schultz and Gallup back today.

Indianapolis Colts -3.5
    This one is pretty much Derrick Henry vs Jonathan Taylor. Indy has a waaay better run defense.

Cleveland Browns -1
    Patterson is questionable for ATL. Chubb and Hunt should be able to take it to the house a couple of times.

New England Patriots +10
    What has the Pack done to deserve to be a dd favorite? Overreaction to Mac Jones injury.

6pt teaser

Jacksonville +12.5/LA Rams +7.5

GL

Comment

Good stuff. We agree almost everywhere. Love the Steel as well. Jets QB is Wilson? This is a bad week to dip one's toe back into NFL game speed. I hope he survives the game.

Pats are a team I bet because I felt obligated. +10? One unit on NE.

Browns have a problem on defense. Secondary is confused far too often. I like ATL today.

Tenny arrows pointing down. Colts for me again this week.

Thanks, and GL today.

Comment

I just pickem based on the color in my drawers. Brown in the back and yellow in the front. Go Steelers

Comment

get'em, life!

Comment

You guys spooked me off the Jets...LOL. BOL today...

Comment

Guess I’ll try to middle tonight. Got a nickel on the Rams +7.5 in the last leg of my teaser. Just hit SF -1.5 for a nickel. Niners win a close one?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X