• Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 4

Wk 1 /// 6-4 +191
    Wk 2 /// 9-3 +599
    Wk 3 /// 5-6 -141

Thursday:

Miami +4 -102 (@ Cincy)

I know 3-0 fat and happy, we bad, Miami on the road off a HUGE game at home facing off against the dasperate AFC SB rep who has started off 1-2.

Gotta look at who these teams have played to get to those records:

Miami : vs NEn; @ Balty; vs Buff
    Cincy: vs Pit; @ Dal; @ NYJ

I know, Miami got lucky to win their last two games.

Screw it. The wrong team is favored here. Let's see what Miami is made of. One more challenge to overcome.

I’m with ya

Plus all of North America and probably half of Asia is on Cincy cause it’s easy

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
      I’m with ya

Plus all of North America and probably half of Asia is on Cincy cause it’s easy
      What about the Russians? They are the bomb lately.

Comment

Comment

Add Sunday:

LA Chargers -5' -111 (@ Hou)
          Last week the mighty Chargers were blown out at home 10-38 by a Jacksonville team who won three games last year. This week they step up to a team who won four games last year, Houston. One of those Ranch Hand wins was a 41-29 win over these same Chargers who came into Houston as 13 point favorites. If the Chargers don't come to play today with those two humiliations in mind you can stick a fork in them and throw them onto the Texas barbecue. Well done!

Jacksonville +6' -103 (@ Philly)
          The Jags might have the best Defense in the NFL. They lead in turnover differential @ +7. They just went West and smudged the Chargers. Symmetry baby. Now back East to smudge the overrated Eagles whose big bad competition thus far has been Detroit, Minnesota, and Washington.

Atlanta +1 -104 (vs Clev)
          Cleveland's bookend monster Defensive Ends, Myles Garrett, and Javedeon Clowney, are likely on the sidelines today. The Dirty Dog Pound has played Carolina, The Jets, and Pitt to go 2-1. Big F'n deal. What gives them the right to be road favorites?

Carolina -1 -104 (vs Arizona)
          Everything. And I mean EVERYTHING points to the Desert Birds here. Yet weakling Carolina is favored? Not only are they favored but the line hasn't budged. Give this one to the linesmaker.

Indianapolis -3' -108 (vs Tenny)
          Indy looked awful the first two weeks but pulled it together in a big way with a win over the Chiefs last week. Tenny just sucks. Even Derrick Henry isn't firing.

Comment

Add:

Buffalo -3 -111 (@ Balty)
            Buffalo looked All World until they went into Miami at 86 degrees and withered. Bounce back day today.

Detroit -3 -112 (vs Sea)
            So Detroit has their best RB and their best WR on the sidelines. They will be replaced by more than adequate backups.

NY Jets +3 -107 (@ Pit)
            When JJ Watt went down Pitt went down.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Can't put money on Carolina because of Baker. He is poison.

Comment

I keep forgetting Mike Vrabel is a good coach. His troops are hard as nails.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
                      I keep forgetting Mike Vrabel is a good coach. His troops are hard as nails.
                      Yea. Killing me along with a lot of other caches.

///

Carolina already posted.

Add:

Denver +2' +102 (@ LVR)
                      NEn +10 -111 (@ GBy)

Comment

Comment

Add Monday:

San Fran -1 -114 (vs LAR)

Comment

Working...
                          X