Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19. Damn. Do you remember when you were 19? I do...barely. I was a wild child & because I was born before August, every time they changed the drinkin' age (from 18 to 19 & from 19 to 21) I got grand-fathered in. Still remember friends whose b'days were in Aug or later couldn't buy. They were so f*ckin' mad. Funny as sh*t. I always told 'em it didn't matter anyways 'cuz everyone had paper drivers licenses back then & no picture. And h*ll, we always could get anything we wanted back then anyways, especially around the 'ol Combat Zone in Boston back in the day as young teenagers (I know that'll bring back memories for some). Good f*ckin' times!!!

Why do I bring up 19? Well...some of you probably saw that 18 games so far have been decided by 3pts or less. The most ever through the first 3 games in NFL history! I say again: The most ever blah, blah, blah...f*ck, you know what I said...LOL.

So what's gonna' change tonight?

Not a damn thing!

A quick look in the d'b shows that week 3 teams that are 2-0 & won both those games by 3pts or less & now home vs a conference opponent are:

KillerSports.com

0-5 s/u
    &
    5-0 o/u

If they are vs a division opponent:

KillerSports.com

0-3 s/u
    &
    3-0 o/u

What were the margins?

-3, -3 & -2

Make it 19 games decided by 3pts or less!

Dallas+1
    &
    Over 39

Now 0-6 s/u. Missed FG's & Lamb's dropsy cost an over, push at 39.

Comment

Bad line for you John, sportsinteraction line 36.5

1a.jpg

Comment

Tom, I posted that system early Monday morning & never looked at until this morning. I don't know who K'S uses for lines but they still show a push, otherwise it went 2-0. All I'm doing right now is trying to find what works so I'll be in the game when I can afford to bet again, other than free contests...

I think I found some good sh*t for this week, we'll see. Sittin' at 33-29 for the season, recorded at covers. 21-12 on sides. 12-17 on totals, which has always been my Achilles heel...

Lunch is over; get back to work!

Comment

Working...
        X