week 3 ** sea/atl (and/if any others)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 3 ** sea/atl (and/if any others)

week = 3 and p:interceptions = 2 and po:fumbles lost = 0 and po:touchdowns > 2 and o:wins != 2 and p:margin after the first != 0 and po:rushing yards > 91 and season != 2020 and total < 51

week 3
    previous interceptions =2
    previous opp fumbles lost =0
    previous opponents touchdowns >2
    opponent doesn't have 2 wins(today)
    previous tie after 1st Q
    previous opp rushing yards >91
    eliminate covid year
    total <51

0-10 o/u (-12.70)

sea under 42

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

1 < week < 4 and p:ou margin < -16 and p:site = away and p:points > 7 and p:touchdowns < 2 and op:rushing yards >40 and line < 4.5 and total < 52 and day = Sunday

week 2 3
      sunday
      previous under by > 16
      previous away
      previous points >7
      previous touchdowns <2
      opp previous rushing yards >40
      <4.5 dog or favorite
      total <52

1-20 o/u (-10.38)

hou under 39

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Kind of concerning that neither of these come up at GMTD but do at Killer Sports.

Comment

sides:
          OPPOSE home fav <5.5 with poor possession time YTD and allowing 6+ 3rd down makes per game (4-50, 1-0 = on HOU)
          PLAY ON dog <6.5 with 0 covers YTD and winning <50% (46-9, 3-1 = on TEN, IND, CAR)
          PLAY ON away small fav or dog vs opponent with terrible possession, week 2-5 (70-15 = on HOU, ATL)
          OPPOSE 3+ fav acvg >2.25 turnovers/game in week 2-10 (6-43, 0-2 = on NYJ, CAR, ARI)
          PLAY ON away grass won 0-5LY off away game and not a 9+ fav (25-3 = on HOU)
          PLAY ON week 1-5 dog or small fav, low total, bad turnover team LY (145-78, 2-1 = on CAR)
          OPPOSE game 2-5 home small fav or small dog, bad possession (2-43 = on HOU, on ATL)
          OPPOSE week 3-4 home team that haven't played at home yet (25-57 = on KC, BAL, GB)
          PLAY ON G3 winless dog vs opponent off loss (15-0 = on TEN, CAR, HOU)
          PLAY ON G3 .500+ teams vs losing teams changing site (55-21 = on PHI, DET, KC)

totals:
          UNDER non-conf <47 not fav by 7+, no MNF on deck, opponent no bye week coming (15-66 ou, 2-1 = HOU/CHI u)
          UNDER grass off away loss as fav where converted few 1st downs (17-58 ou 0-1 = WAS/PHI u)
          OVER nondiv off win or small loss rushing for a TD vs opponent just gained and allowed >410 yards (54-14 ou = NE/BAL o)
          UNDER dog after fav loss by 113+ with few 1st downs (5-51 ou = IND/KC u) - tightener of 33-71 ou and 13-57 ou
          UNDER grass off loss with 43+ more rush yards than season avg (17-49 ou = CHI/HOU u)
          UNDER after allowing 19+ points less than expected and not in b2b turf (36-73 ou = JAX/LAC u)
          UNDER win and over after losing by 5+ entering Q4, conf game (32-81 ou, 0-1 = ARI/LAR u)

Comment

Originally posted by Bugsy View Post
            Kind of concerning that neither of these come up at GMTD but do at Killer Sports.
            I agree.. did double check because sometimes I try to put the query in a more logical sequence and they came up right.. there's no borderline line or total parameters in them.. not sure what to say

Comment

here's the sea under

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

p:line > -4 and p:AW and p:score at the half + po:score at the half < 4 and p:P3 <7 and line <5

previous < 4 pt favorite or dog
                previous away win
                previous combined points at half <4
                previous points 3rd quarter <7
                dog <5 or favorite

14-0 (14.29) big

dated sample (understatement) but sort by total and last 3.. nice subsets

feel this is one worth seeing the actual output

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

tam - 1.5

Comment

weeks 2 and 3 good also

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X