• Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 3

Wk 1 /// 6-4 +191
    Wk 2 /// 9-3 +599

///

Thursday:

Clev -4' +102 (vs Pit)
    The whole Pittsburgh defense took a big step back when they lost JJ Watt. They still have a stud named Minkah Fitzpatrick but he's the last line of defense when runners get beyond the Pit front seven. I expect Cleveland to run effectively and Jacoby to protect the ball tonight. There were a lot of mea culpas in that locker room after blowing last week's game to the Jets. Lots of guys are gonna be in make up focus mode tonight, coaches, and players. What better way to make up than to vanquish your forever Division meanie, Pittsburgh, who ain't so mean anymore.

Comment

BOOM! Always nice to start the weekend off with extra cash money!!

Comment

Thanks guys. Yep. Nice to get the first one inthe bank, Brian. Good luck to you guys today.

///

Sunday:

NY Jets +6' -108 (vs Cincy)
        Cincy can't be as bad as they've been, Jets suck. Joe Flacco sucks dinosaurs. Except the Bungles have a 1-5 turnover ratio. And a -11 sack differential. And Old Joey F has a 5-1 TD/int ratio. Dirty mutts love to kick pretty oodles when they're down.

Carolina +2' -108 (vs NOr)
        0-2 teams are always dangerous in Week 3. Nobody wants to see their season end just as it starts. Check back to Week 2 last year and see how Carolina as three point home dogs absolutely clobbered (look at the boxscore) Jameis Winston and his Gumbo Boys. It's not gonna get any better for the Aints now that last year's All World left tackle, Terron Armstead, is now protecting Tua T's backside. Poor Jameis.

Comment

Comment

Buffalo -4 -107 (@ Mia)
            OK Buffalo is now vulnerable in their secondary. But that Tua explosion in the fourth quarter in Baltimore was fueled by long, downfield passes. Do you really think that Von Miller and his boys on the D line are gonna give Tua time to get those balls off? Meanwhile Josh Allen and co will be piling up the points to reel in the Fish for the eighth straight time.

Kansas City -5 -103 (@ Indy)
            I know. This is the darling game for the know nothing public. I don't care. Indy has one turnover gained to five lost. That doesn't count the five fumbles they put on the ground in Houston in Game 1 without losing any of them. Public laughs.

Comment

Add:

Tenny +1' -102 (vs LVR)
              Two 0-2 desperate teams with two iffy QBs. One just lost his security blanket, Hunter Renfro. Run Derrick, run.

Comment

Comment

Add:

Detroit +6' -101 (@ Minny)
                  Detroit and Minny split last year's games with the Lions covering both easily. The Lions who only won three games last year (all in their last six games) were 5-2 ATS in their last seven road games despite an 0-8-1 SU record. Are the Lions still pussycats or are they growing big boy lion's mane? I think the latter.

Comment

Add late afternoon games:

LA Chargers -3' -105 (vs Jax)
                    Love how Jacksonville has come out this season throwing punches. But they are going to fight a much bigger bully today. Yea, even with Chase Daniel. He's a vet against a second year QB. Give me the vet and the better team at home rallying up in absence of their leader.

Tampa Bay -1 -113 (vs GBy)
                    Both offenses are having early pains. Aaron Rogers is adjusting to his not so great stable of receivers. Tom Brady is gonna be throwing to his not so great guys. Tom Brady is used to throwing to not so great guys. Aaron Rogers no longer has his blankie, Davante Adams and he looks lost. But after two weeks one Defense is maybe the best in the league. I'll take the better D at home.

San Fran -1 -107 (@ DEn)
                    Not a huge Jimmy G fan but he did carry these Niners to twelve wins last year. Denver? Russell Wilson? Those guys have a lot to prove. And don't forget that the Niners have been facing off against Russell Wilson for a very long time. Edge Niners.

Comment

Thanks Jim. Good luck to you as well.

Comment

Not a good weekend for me. Sorry.

Monday:

Dallas +1 +100 (@ NYG)
                        Dallas has played Tampa Bay and Cincinnatti to go 1-1. The Gmen have played Tennessee and Carolina to go 2-0. I'll take the team who has been playing te better teams.

Comment

Dallas manhandled Cincy last week. Cowgirls looked bigger, faster, stronger than the Bengals. I thought the Giants would be getting points here.

Comment

The boys always shoot themselves in the foot with their penalties. They are not disciplined and they will have at least 10 penalties for over 100 yards
                            my 2 cents

Comment

That's 2
                              missed fg

Comment

Working...
                              X