Taxi Cab this week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxi Cab this week?

Would this weeks game between the Bills vs Dolphins be considered a taxi cab play? Thanks

Damn good question & damn it, I don't remember all the params. Won back-to-back by 14+ each as favs...check, but I forgot how much they had to score in both. 27? 32?

Comment

Not sure if this accurate but I copied it a long time ago for the taxi system.

1.) Go AGAINST any NFL team that scored 30 or more points
      in each of their last two games while allowing 10 or less in each of those same
      two games...if they are now playing a team outside of their division.

The rationale is simple. In the NFL, after a team "peaked" offensively
      and defensively back to back, they tend to let down when faced with an opponent
      of lesser significance.

2.) Go with a team that is .500> if they are
      at home off 3 SU losses and played at home last week.

This rarely comes
      up, but is effective. Following the train of thought goes like this: A winning
      team has lost 2 games and now they are at home in an environment where you would
      expect them to bounce back. But they don't. The following week they are at home
      again and, despite their 3 losses, are at least still .500 or better. This is a
      good spot for a rout, especially if they are favored.

That's a couple
      oldies but goodies to look for this season. If we're lucky, we'll get 1 play
      from each of them...and two winners if we're doubly lucky...

Comment

Awesome. Thanks, BT...

Comment

Okay...this is something similar to a system I was thinkin' about from awhile back. Tryin' to rebuild it but still don't remember all the params:

KillerSports.com

4-17 ats

Play against Bills-5'...Play on Dolphins+5'

It's also 1-10 ats since the '02 re-align

Comment

So game doesn’t qualify because it’s a division game

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
              So game doesn’t qualify because it’s a division game
              Apparently not.

But I tightened the system I was thinkin' about & this brings it to:

KillerSports.com

0-7 ats...play against Buff-5'...play on Mia+5'...Mia m/l shot as div dogs are 4-3 s/u

Comment

Comment

Thank you everybody

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                    Not sure if this accurate but I copied it a long time ago for the taxi system.

1.) Go AGAINST any NFL team that scored 30 or more points
                    in each of their last two games while allowing 10 or less in each of those same
                    two games...if they are now playing a team outside of their division.

The rationale is simple. In the NFL, after a team "peaked" offensively
                    and defensively back to back, they tend to let down when faced with an opponent
                    of lesser significance.

2.) Go with a team that is .500> if they are
                    at home off 3 SU losses and played at home last week.

This rarely comes
                    up, but is effective. Following the train of thought goes like this: A winning
                    team has lost 2 games and now they are at home in an environment where you would
                    expect them to bounce back. But they don't. The following week they are at home
                    again and, despite their 3 losses, are at least still .500 or better. This is a
                    good spot for a rout, especially if they are favored.

That's a couple
                    oldies but goodies to look for this season. If we're lucky, we'll get 1 play
                    from each of them...and two winners if we're doubly lucky...
                    Someone has paid attention !

Comment

here the query text for Taxi trend 4-23 ATS since 1990

NDIV and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and 30<=p:points and 30<=pp:points and 19890901

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?o...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

Comment

Great teamwork here guys. BIG WINNER!!!

Comment

Sorry kenman no Taxi play next week

week 2 Jax 24-0
                          week 3 Jax 38-10

It's easier to understand like this for me, NDIV and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and p:points>=30 and pp:points>=30 and 19890901

And we don't need the date because the database only goes back to '89

That being said I think it had better numbers going back more years

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                            Sorry kenman no Taxi play next week

week 2 Jax 24-0
                            week 3 Jax 38-10

It's easier to understand like this for me, NDIV and po:points<=10 and ppo:points<=10 and p:points>=30 and pp:points>=30 and 19890901

And we don't need the date because the database only goes back to '89

That being said I think it had better numbers going back more years
                            Tom,
                            I noticed that Jax win 24-0 wk3 after I post, and went back and deleted the post. But you caught it before it was delete.
                            nothing get pass you BullWinkle.

Comment

I'll say this.

Jax is starting to get this guys attention.

They should of won the redskin game and I thought that would end their season like usual but instead they ramped it up
                              Beat the pants off Indy at home ok there is a thing there no biggy

But then on the road at a decent team and fkin crush them?

Hhhmmmmm!!

Comment

Working...
                              X