No clue week3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No clue week3

F*ckin' bored & tryin' to make sense of some of the games this week. Funny, not funny: Had a 19-7 week goin' into Sunday night then got the sh*t kicked outta' me goin' 0-6 on sides & totals on snf & mnf. So much for tryin' to win that $500 free weekly contest.

If there's anything this game teaches me year after year after year is: 1) Expect the unexpected & 2) I don't know sh*t...

Something simple to start with: Any team off the Rams now road vs Seahawks, line between -5' to +5'

KillerSports.com

7-0 s/u & ats

Play on: Falcons +2...Falcons m/l

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I count 9 home dogs this week. Wow!

Something for Thursday night football.

Since '99, any road dog on less than 4 days rest w/a total less than 40, team allowed less than 23pts last game:

GimmeTheDog

KillerSports.com

0-10 ats

Against Pitt+4'...Play on Clev-4'

(for the contrarians out there, Pitt+4' is 69% consensus at both covers and scores and odds)

Comment

"I got U babe; we got 2 babe"

Road favs of -3 or less off a s/u loss as a home fav in which they had at least a 12pt lead:

KillerSports.com

1-6 s/u
      &
      0-7 ats

Against Raiders-2 & Ravens-3

Play on: Titans+2...Titans m/l, Patriots+3...Patriots m/l

Comment

Before I forget this one, I need to record it...

KillerSports.com

Comment

Comment

Ran something else for tonight. Any division home fav of more than -3' before week 5, team lost the last 2 m/ups s/u with the last m/up after week 13 in which they gave up 120+ rush yards:

KillerSports.com

6-0 ats...Cleve-4'
            &
            0-5-1 o/u...Under 38

Comment

Any division road fav on Sunday w/o a bye, off a game as a home fav in which they had more than twice as many total yards than opponent & opponent had more than 200 total yards:

KillerSports.com

0-7 ats

Against Buff-5'...Play on Mia+5'

Comment

Nice Thursday night win, Rider. Great start. I love the Falcons and Pats this week. And I love the angle on Mia. Like Bigtiger, I hope you are right!

Comment

Thanks BT, although I also had the Under...which got blown out. Don't have prime so didn't watch the game, saw Pitt up 14-13 at the half, figured the brownies were done but then vern's brownies kicked in. Takes awhile for that sh*t to take affect...LOL.
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay folks, I think I found the blowout of the day, bear with me on this one. Detroit has become the darlins' of the NFL & I like them a lot as they scored 35pts in a 3pt loss to Philly & then 36pts vs Wash while holding the Commanders (I hate that name & I hate writing it, too damn long). Meanwhile, Minny is coming off a blowout loss at Philly on MNF, a game the whole watched. The Vikings scored 7pts in the 1stqtr & then got shutout the rest of the way while only having a TOP of 23min, 46sec.

Because of this, the Lions have become eye-candy, especially adding in the way they played last year too. How could a team that scored 35pts & 36pts be a 6pt dog to a team that only scored 7pts & looked like sh*t on MNF?

I believe the Lions are a trap on Sunday. And getting +6pts looks too good to be true. Well, you know what's said about 'something that looks too good to be true'.

In the entire history of the database going all the way back to '89...

Any non-playoff division fav of -5 or more w/a total more than 45, off a game they scored less than 13pts & lost s/u by -4pts or more, opponent scored 24+pts last game: 7-0 ats & 6-1 o/u

If their opponent scored more than 28pts last game:

KillerSports.com

5-0 s/u...by 21.8ppg
                  &
                  5-0 ats...by 13.4ppg
                  &
                  5-0 o/u

Avg final score of: 41.2 - 19.4, winning s/u by 20, 17, 31, 23 & 18.

All 5 games have been NFC divisional games with the fav scoring: 44, 34, 47, 46 & 35

Vikings-6

Vikings Over team total

Hard look at Over 52' game total

Comment

Great to see! On them already. So far it’s TB, Minny, Pats, Falcons & Panthers.

Comment

Team trend going against Detroit...

The Lions as a dog of +2 or more after scoring at least 7pts in all 4 quarters:

KillerSports.com

0-8 ats...against Det+6...play on minny-6

Comment

Team trend going against Washington...

The Comanches (hell'uva lot better name than Commanders), at home after scoring 21+pts & allowing 7+pts scored ain all 4 quarters:

KillerSports.com

0-3 ats...against Wash+6'...play on Philly-6'
                        &
                        0-3 o/u...Under 47'

Comment

Any road fav of more than -4 on Sunday, off a s/u loss as a road fav in which they scored 17 or less & trailed after the 1st & 2nd qtrs:

KillerSports.com

7-0 s/u...all by 14+pts
                          &
                          7-0 ats
                          &
                          0-7 o/u

Play on: Bengals -6

Comment

Any road fav of -2 or more before week 5, off a s/u loss as a home dog in which they scored less than 17pts:

KillerSports.com

0-5 s/u & ats...against Saints-2'

Play on: Panthers +2'...Panthers m/l

Comment

Since '02 & before week 12, division home dogs between +1 to +9.5 w/a total>49 & team scored 17pts or less in last m/u last season:

KillerSports.com

4-2 s/u
                              &
                              6-0 ats
                              &
                              6-0 o/u

Play on: Miami+4'...Miami m/l shot...Over 53

Of note: All games w/a total of 52+...the home dog won s/u

Comment

Working...
                              X