No Love for the Home Doggie - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Love for the Home Doggie - Week 2

0-1 ATS YTD, as the Jetskis did not pull through for us. Not a bad day for the Jets, all things considered. I keep hearing how too Lamar looked last week. Yeah, I don't see it. He hit some throws, but still misses way too many layups.
    This week there are no plays. Here are the home dogs at the Yahoo contest.

33% have Saints +3 vs. the Bucs. Given the Bucs injuries and such, I might give the Saints a 2nd look.
    31% picked the Jags +4 over the Colts. Jax looking a bit improved over last year, but I'm not sure about the Colts off their tie game.
    21% picked the Cowboys +7' vs. the Bengals. No Dak, but Cooper Rush and Will Grier at QB? I can see why no one likes the Cowboys.

GL this week.

Comment

Taking a look at the Confidence and Spread pool at Yahoo, players are in love with the Bengals.
      A confidence rating of 10.6 is the highest of the week.
      The Bengals in week 1 looked like they needed more preseason seasoning. Ugly.

Now Burrow and the boys are a TD+ fav on the road? Taking a 2nd look at Dallas, even though I really don't know about their QB.

rKsPdmS.png

There is plenty of confidence in Buffalo as well.

I understand. Buffalo looked great against the Rams.

Go Phins and Jags!

Comment

Fins and Jags it is.

Dallas too.

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, guys. Good first week for the Confidence angle.

Tonight, the Bills backers are very confident, so the system has Tenny +10.

GL on both games tonight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X