• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 2

Wk 1 /// 6-4 +191

///

Thursday:

KCy -4 -101 (vs LA Ch)

The only three games the Chargers played with Justin Herbert at QB and without Keenan Allen the Chargers went 3-0. Buuuuttttt,,,, They beat Denver with Drew Lock starting; Kansas City in Week 17 when the Chiefs didn't care if they won or lost with Chad Henne starting; and against the New York not so Giants with Mike Glennon starting. I think they're gonna miss him tonight. Austin Ekler will get a ton of balls out of the backfield but I don't think that will be enough against the Maholmes Machine that came out on well oiled zoom in Arizona last week.

Comment

I don't have Amazon Prime so I went to bed at the half as I watched text on my computer. I woke up and came to check and I see KCy up by 27-17 with about a minute left without knowing the game situation. No sooner did I see that when the score changed 27-23. 27-24. Good night.

///

Sunday:

Miami +3' -111 (@ Balty)
      Balty lost in Miami last year 10-22 as 8' point favorites. Fins shut Jackson down. Why not again?

NYG +1 -104 (vs Car)
      Gmen ran on Tenny for 238 yds. Carolina had a putrid running game vs Clev. Daniel Jones can be effective off play action aided by a strong running game. The Panthers have no pass rush.

Jax +3 -102 (vs Indy)
      Jax is 2-2 SU and 4-0 ATS over te past two years when playing Indy. Jax D will keep Matt Ryan dancing while both teams do the heavy lifting on the ground.

Tampa Bay -2' -109 (@ NOr)
      Tom Brady lost to the Aints both times last year. The second game he got shut out at home 0-9. That's probably the most embarassing loss of his career. I think he and his teammates will remember that.

Wash/ Det Over 48' -100
      Carson Wentz and Jared Goff are two QBs who everyone loves to diss. They are gonna bust the narrative and put on a display today.

Have a couple more I like but I'm waiting for the lines to settle.

Comment

Can’t see the Phins winning today, Jim, but maybe they can cover by a FG. Revenge game for Ravens and Tua makes me nervous. Like your Pats today. Took them ML early in the week. Good luck, bud!

Comment

Comment

Add:

NYJ +6' -104 (@ Cle)
            It's hard to run on the Jets. Don't see Clev as a favorite if Jacoby Brissett has to carry the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
              Can’t see the Phins winning today, Jim, but maybe they can cover by a FG. Revenge game for Ravens and Tua makes me nervous. Like your Pats today. Took them ML early in the week. Good luck, bud!
              Good luck, Brian.

Comment

Add:

Pitt +3 -111 (vs NEn)
                Come on. These aren't the old Pats. Three point road favoritesto a tough Pittsburgh D? Naw.

Comment

Add:

Cincy -7' +113 (@ Dal)
                  I know that the kid Rush had one good start last year but he wasn't playing an 0-1 Bengal team. Cincy gets it together.

Comment

Add:

Hou +10' -108 (@ Den)
                    No more Watson noise. Think this team moves forward finally.

Add:

Sea +8' -108 (@ Frisco)
                    Sea is 3-0 SU the last three times they went into the Land of Fruits and Nuts. Can Trey Lance take advantage of their weakness in the secondary enough to cover this tall order? I say no.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post

Good luck, Brian.
                      I’m shocked. Absolutely shocked! Congrats to your Pats.

Comment

Yea, your Fish sure participated in a shocking ending.Great game for Fins fans boding real well for the future. Congrats, Brian.

///

Monday:

Philly -2' -116 (vs Minny)
                        Minny is fat and happy after beating favored Division rival easily 23-7 in Minneapolis. Now they go on the road where they were 3-6 SU last season and face a Philly team coming off a 35-38 scare in Detroit. Gimme the scared team at home.

Buffalo -10 -100 (vs Tenny)
                        Speaking of scared. By far the best looking team coming out of Week 1 was these Bills. Both sides of the ball were dominant as they beat the crap out of the World Champ Rams in Las Angeles. Now they get their home opener in front of their crazy Bison fans while setting out to avenge last year's 31-34 loss in Tennessee. You take the Titans. Not me.

Comment

Looks like a buncha' winners & closing out 2-0 on mnf. Congrats Mich...

Comment

Working...
                          X