Under 54?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under 54?

Funny, but not funny: Since I'm not betting actual $$$ on games 'cuz I got mo' impotent stuff to take care of, started playin' as many free contests as possible to try to win some stuff. But over at Covers they pull any consensus play (i.e...the Total on LAC/KC tonight). I call bullsh*t...

Anyways...get f*ckin' bored hangin' out at the apt all day & night so still tryin' to find a nugget or two to quell the boredom 'cuz I still enjoy it & I like to win. Found this.

Favs of less than -17 on less than 5 days rest, off a s/u win as a road fav in which they had more than 22 first downs:

KillerSports.com

0-10 o/u...home or away, going all the way back to '89 in the history of the d'b.

Under 54 LAC/KC

"How to kill a brand" Put that sh*t on prime video only... It's Thursday night football for God's sake, not Game of Thrones!

LOL...now Covers has the total but not the side. Psychos.

Comment

Hey Rider, hope ur doing well...

Gonna sit back and enjoy this game tonight but prolly will get an itch to play live lol

Comment

dollars,

I'm doing okay & I appreciate everyone here at CC. My mind is right so I should be good to go, just gotta' get through this. Anyways, I don't have prime video so I'll be watchin' Brittania on Epix. Damn good series, so is Berlin Station & Condor if you like spy shows.

Found something else for tonight. Favs of less than -17 on short rest, off a s/u win as a road fav in which they had more than 22 first downs:

KillerSports.com

0-10 o/u

& any home team since '02 on short rest, team had over 450 total yards last game:

KillerSports.com

2-15 o/u

BOL tonight!

Comment

Add:

KillerSports.com

Chargers +4

Chargers m/l

Comment

I saw this and decided to play wit da pussy like Vern, cept I gots da pussy and he's got da tits on top.

Comment

If they can hold out for just 3 more points in the last 4mins of the 1st H that would be great!

Comment

Nice work Rider

Comment

Working...
                X