Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL

ytd 0-1 -5.5

Steelers ML +260 x3..... Oh There so much to say about this game, Big Revenge game for the Steelers, HUGE! The Steelers have this game circled! Last year This was said, “The last plays of the game for them, they gave up,” said the Bengals’ Tyler Boyd, a former Pitt star wide receiver. “You could see that.

“For a team to lay down like that … They portrayed it to the whole nation, on TV, what they were about.”
    \
    They haven’t forgotten! Consider that, without being prompted, earlier this week one of the Steelers’ best players referenced Boyd’s remarks.

“The (unacceptable) fashion that we lost (the 2021 meetings with the Bengals), especially (the margin) in the last game — and the certain remarks that were said after the first game that you also pay attention to — you think about it,” safety Minkah Fitzpatrick said. “You let it resonate in the back of your mind. I am not necessarily dwelling on it — but I am going to remember.”

Now Let's factor in the Bengals rested their starters all preseason and The Steelers played! We seen what the Rams looked like Thursday doing the same, The Bengals are not a Great team to rest all their starters and pick it up immediately...

also adding

Under 44' x2...Both defenses are good, The Bengals Offense will be rusty not to mention their QB lost 20 pounds from being sick this summer, The Steelers will be conservative on O and try to win this in a ugly Defensive game which I think they will.

Comment

Comment

BOL, JWB.

Comment

BOL JW

Comment

Arizona+6' x3

Comment

Good call on Pitt! I road them too. Shouldnt have been that close with Cinci having 5 TOs, but a win is a win!

Comment

Originally posted by BigTyme View Post
                Good call on Pitt! I road them too. Shouldnt have been that close with Cinci having 5 TOs, but a win is a win!
                That was a nail Biter! lol

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post

That was a nail Biter! lol
                  Yes it was!! haha.. seems every game is that way no a days.. haha

Comment

Tampa-2' x2

Comment

Working...
                    X