thursday night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday night

week = 1 and day = Thursday and H and PRSW < 14 and o:PRSW > 6 and total >36 and season > 2003

thursday
    week 1
    home
    previous reg season wins <14
    opp prsw >6
    total >36

9-0-1 (7.45)

almost any home team as long a there opponent not a really bad team (pretty much)

lar +2.5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Keep bringing that SQQLLGBX stuff bleeker.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelangelo View Post
      Keep bringing that SQQLLGBX stuff bleeker.
      see if we can start it off on a good note michel..not a lot of meat on the bone with this one but that's not necessarily a bad thing
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X