Stinkers Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stinkers Week 1

Welcome back to all you football knuckleheads. Goal is to have fun swimming while checking out hot babes on the beach! Without drowning

Thursday night:

Bills / Rams Over 52 -104
    These guys are offensively stacked. By the second half the defenses will be gassed and both these teams will be going up and down the field. What separates great teams from also rans? They know how to finish drives. Points!

Kick some sand in your bookie's face. Then steal his chick.

I’m with ya on this one Mich!

Comment

Well this is one knucklehead that’s ready for some football and a lot of winning picks! Great to have the pigskin back and great to see your post, Jim! Good luck this season.

Comment

Comment

Good luck Daryl and Brian this year and all the rest of you lumpskins.

///

Ugh. Bad start. Can't expect to go over with 7 drive killing turnovers in a game between what's supposed to be twoof the league's elite teams.

///

Sunday:

Balty -6' -106
          The Ravens need to make up for the lost year of 2021. Do you really think they are gonna let their old buddy, Joe Flacco, stay in the game with them? Blowout.

Cleveland -105 (@ Car)
          Another team matching up with their old QB. Brownies know Baker's tendencies and have a pretty good D to stop him.

Cincy -7' +103 (vs Pit)
          Cincy clobbered Pitt in both meetings last year. Did Pit make some major improvement that I missed? Mitch Trubisky? Not enough.

Det +5' +100
          The worst beating Detroit took last year was losing at home to these Eagles 6-44. After that game the Lions coverdd 7 of their last 9. They've had this game circled since the schedule came out.

Washington -3 (vs Jax)
          Another team who finished strong last year. 6-2-1 ATS over their last 9. Jax this. Trevor Lawrence that. Gimme the Redskins to skin some Jaguar meat for dinner.

Comment

Comment

Add:

N'Awlins -6 +102 (@ Atl)
              The Aints were cruising with a 5-2 record last year when Winston went down the week before the Falcons game which New Orleans then lost sending their season into a tailspin. Jameis is back. He added the #1 receiver taken in the raft to his arsenal. Revenge.

Comment

Add:

LVR +3' -105 (@ LA Ch)
                I think the Raiders are gonna be one of the NFL's surprise teams and think they fight tooth and nail to win a very difficult Division.

Comment

Add:

TBy -2' -106 (@ Dal)

Comment

Comment

Add Monday:

Seattle +6 -103 (vs Den)

Why would the Seahawk team let Russell Wilson come back and embarrass them? They'll be all out to prevent that. Geno Smith is a wily veteran. He'll be working off play action all night as the Seahawks run, run, and run some more. Penny, Penny, Penny. And another thing. I'll take Lockett and Metcalf any day over Jeudy and Sutton who despite their press have yet to prove anything.

Comment

Some people paint ceilings and some people make rugs. Not many people like the Seahags. is it the paint fumes?

I've been eyeballing this home doggie, but I'll wait for the unveiling (or a little better line.)

Comment

Working...
                        X