Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Gamepass

Anyone experts in NFL Gamepass ?
    Danish television has decided (just last week) to NOT continue broadcasting NFL. First time in 25years there will not be NFL on Danish television. :(
    I have previus had a access to a streaming ( but canadian government has just shut that service down, apparantly not 100% legit service )

But no im getting stressed.. Less than 4 weeks until we begin, and nowhere to see it. So was thinking on gamepass if there is no other option. The price is 300$ in Denmark though.
    So have talked with a friend if we can share it, and we are not sure if its possible (or legal) to stream from 2 IP's at the same time.

HELP :)

How about DAZN Carsten it's what I use here and only 20 bucks a month not sure if they have in your country but it works here in Canada

I'll check it out and get back to you

Comment

Never heard of them before. Just tried to goole it and go to the site. Its says 2$ a month for Danish users. But i would like to hear more for sure. The previus streaming i was on was smoothstream.. Dont know if its something similar ?

Comment

2 bucks a month sounds like a steal...

Comment

put 5 dimes on baker week one & buy the package.

youll be + $4700 us

wizard club gold star freebie for pals

Comment

Carsten 2 bucks a month is sic, grab that if it's the same thing I get here in Canada. Every game and you can go back years and watch games if you want or just the next day or live. I get all kinds of things on there some MLB boxing soccer golf pool darts tennis biking etc etc. I only use it for the NFL which is fantastic, aside from game pass you get a number of things like the NFL network many shows etc it's great

Comment

Does not look like nfl is possible to watch from Denmark on Dazn. Boxing, mma, soccer, basket, motorsport, athletic seems to be the options in Denmark

Comment

Working...
              X