Regular Season: 81-60
    Wild Card: 3-2
    Division: 1-1
    Championship: 1-1
    Overall: 86-64

Over 48.5
    1H over 23.5

System is a full game total system and it has the over

Cincy seems to make great defensive adjustments at the half, i'm thinking the 1H is a bit of a shootout here and the 2H is pretty tough to predict.

Money wise, i'll probably have double on the 1H and still a couple of units on the game

BOL everyone

Comment

BOL BigTiger...

Comment

Hey coach I like the looks of your thoughts here's what's happened in the playoffs for the Bengals so far this year

1a.jpg

Comment

The Rams look a little different needing the 2ndh to win their games and if things stay true to form for these teams your bets are looking real good Darryl, gl today buddy

1a.jpg

Comment

Like it Tom

BOL to you too today!

Rider from what I’m reading looks like we are on the same side today! Let’s win some money!!

Comment

I’m glad the regular season was awesome cause this has been the worst gambling month of my life

Comment

BigTiger,

Don't forget, this is the first year under the new format & these teams played more games than ever before. Have a feeling a lot more of the older guys are going to retire after they think about playing extra games & the physical abuse they were already taking. We're gonna' see a whole new NFL & they better watch out for 'overkill'.

That entire SB game seemed 'off' from the start. Don't know what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                  BigTiger,

Don't forget, this is the first year under the new format & these teams played more games than ever before. Have a feeling a lot more of the older guys are going to retire after they think about playing extra games & the physical abuse they were already taking. We're gonna' see a whole new NFL & they better watch out for 'overkill'.

That entire SB game seemed 'off' from the start. Don't know what it was.
                  Agree, and the completely new coaching style of going for it all the time and not really thinking about managing a football game has had a huge affect also

I would bet we are only a couple of years from not having kickoffs anymore. The more they see these big changes to the game aren't hurting TV rating, the more they won't be afraid on instituting more changes

Comment

Working...
                  X