texasjim having health issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texasjim having health issues

Not sure if Jim ever came over here with us but many will remember him, box n one visited him recently and sent PLAYER this email with an update about his current condition, here's the email:

just checking in.Went to lubbock to see texas jim from talksprt he hasn't answered any of my emails lately and talked to his wife. I got a ticket to the texas -texas tech game so I flew out for 3 days in lubbock and was with him He hasn't posted in awhile and is not doing very well . He is in a wheel chair . I know you go to talksport so if you can give everyone there an update. that would be nice.. How are you doing> hope all is well out there. kay is in orlando helping my daughter out with her 2 new born twins. Lubbock was so flat . never been to west texas .. take care maybe just mention texas jim misses everyone and cannot post but his wife is taking care of him

-------------------------

All the best Jim, in my prayers buddy

Best wishes for texasjim! If he can't post hopefully he can at least read these messages ...

Comment

Thanks for sharing Tom. Best wishes to Jim. Sad news for sure.

Comment

Damn...hate to hear this Jim...thoughts & prayers out to you & your wife. Hope there's a way you get better. Miss seeing your posts & your Texas state logo covered in the Lone Star flag.

Comment

That old goat just posted a sweep the othrre day!

goddamn Texas man are tough as nails, especially West Texas like Lubbock Amarillo & El paso..

fkin real men out there.

Long live Texas Jim and the yellow rose!

Comment

Jim, Best wishes bud.

Comment

We're with ya Jim. A prayer for your health and happiness, bud.

How's Box doing? He was a big part of Talksport for a long time. Is he posting anywhere?

Comment

Working...
              X