• conference championships

game type=CH and HF and p:TOP >2040 and p:OT=0 and total <55

cc
    home favorite
    p: not overtime
    p: possession time >34 mins
    total <55

9-0 o/u (7.7)

only 2 totals in the 40's in the sample and there is a huge gap (7.5) to the next lowest and a significant one (5.5) to the next highest..the mid/high 40's totals went over by 10 and 16 points

of the 2 mid 40's totals the similar line was the 16 point over

lar over 46

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=%20game...0total%20%3C55
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-30-2022, 03:49 AM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    game type=CH and HF and p:TOP >2040 and p:OT=0 and total <55

cc
    home favorite
    p: not overtime
    p: possession time >34 mins
    total <55

9-0 o/u (7.7)

only 2 totals in the 40's in the sample and there is a huge gap (7.5) to the next lowest and a significant one (5.5) to the next highest..the mid/high 40's totals went over by 10 and 16 points

of the 2 mid 40's totals the similar line was the 16 point over

lar over 46

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=%20game...0total%20%3C55
    this is 7-0 factoring the 2001 season divisionals are included in the sample..still a go for me
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

http://www.gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=tS(...ts)%3E19%0A%0A

ON conf champ or superbowl team that won 6+ LY but won less games in L8 than opponent that averages <34 ppg (on SF)
      ATS 32-5-1 (9.0,86.5%)

Comment

game type=CH and p:D and p:RY <100 and total >49 and season >2001

cc
        p: dog
        p: rushing yards <100
        total > 49

0-2

season

2014 ... -31
        ​​​2016 ... -17

fade cin

kc -7

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
              thanks turbo

should also point out those margins as always are vs the spread

7-45 (+7)
              21-44 (+6)

Comment

Originally posted by Chamblin View Post

thanks chamblin

Comment

Working...
                X