X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun fact

Did you know?

Fun fact...

The Bengals are the only team in NFL history with a QB with over 4,000 passing yards, a RB with over 1,000 rushing yards & 2 WR's with over 1,000 receiving yards each...

...all 25-years-old or less!!!

oh...btw...they also have a kicker 25-years-old or less & he avg'd 8.1 ppg during the regular-season. Even more in the playoffs.

Wow John youth and talent like that and that disrespectful line could be quite the weapon here, But I'll say it again that freakin Mahomes is magic and they got some scary talent there too. What a tough game to get a handle on

Comment

Guess what?

There are only 2 other teams in NFL history that had a QB pass for over 4,000 yards, a RB rush for over 1,000 yards & a WR with over 1,000 yards receiving & they were all 25-years-old or less:

2018...Rams...Won CC...Lost SB

1996...Patriots...Won CC...Lost SB

Now 2021...Cincy...???...???

Comment

Comment

Is thinking about the over so public it's doomed to lose ? I'm wondering

Comment

S&O shows:

https://www.scoresandodds.com/nfl/consensus-picks

65% $$$ Under Cincy/KC
            &
            65% &&& Under SF/LA

Comment

For the sides, I'm showing 37% of bets and 86% of the money on Cinci! Wow, 86% of money against KC at home!!!
              For the NFC, LA is getting 56% of bets and 61% of the money. Much more level in comparison to the AFC matchup.

Comment

All of that will change...drastically...by Sunday.

Comment

And then there is Burrow, who has beaten expectations every step of the way this season. The assumption is that he can't match what Allen just did in Arrowhead and that the feel-good Bengals will finally be exposed.

"I'm tired of the underdog narrative," Burrow said after beating the Titans. "We're a really, really good team. We're here to make noise. Teams are gonna have to pay attention to us. Like I said, we're a really good team with really good players and coaches and we're coming for it all."

-from nfl.com

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
                    All of that will change...drastically...by Sunday.
                    Like I said...

https://www.scoresandodds.com/nfl/consensus-picks

Comment

If Cincy fixes the OL they will dominate for a pretty good while, even in the loaded AFC

Gonna get their ass whipped tomorrow though

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post

Gonna get their ass whipped tomorrow though
                        Be prepared to be shocked...

Comment

Guess what?

There are only 2 other teams in NFL history that had a QB pass for over 4,000 yards, a RB rush for over 1,000 yards & a WR with over 1,000 yards receiving & they were all 25-years-old or less:

2018...Rams...Won CC...Lost SB

1996...Patriots...Won CC...Lost SB

Now 2021...Cincy...???...???
                          Well...those 3 teams are now 3-0 in the CC games, but previous 2 are 0-2 in the SB...damn it...not good for Cincy in the SB...

Comment

Well...those 3 teams are now 3-0 in the CC games, but previous 2 are 0-2 in the SB...damn it...not good for Cincy in the SB...
                            Is that 0-2 ats???

Comment

dollars,

0-2 s/u...1-0-1 ats...'96 GB -14...push...'18 Patriots -2'...win

but a couple glaring differences are: this is the 1st time...ever...a #4-seed vs a #4-seed in the SB...Bengals have 2 receivers over 1,000 yds rec, the other 2 only had 1...& I refer you to the Ravens in '12, Bengals are following the same path.

Comment

Working...
                              X