divisional round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• divisional round

week =19 and rest >8 and op:H and o:streak =1 and total > 36 and season >2006

divisional round (wk 19 prior to this year)
    home
    opp previous home
    opp 1 game streak
    total >36

10-0 o/u (19.35)

any confirmation appreciated

https://killersports.com/nfl/query?s...3A+S+D+Q+L+%21

ten over 47
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

the 2 biggest favorites (by a lot) are the smallest margins
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

week =19 and H and op:H and o:streak =1 and 57 >total > 36 and line >-13 and season >2006

tighten it up by eliminating the one way out total and the two way out lines ..think that's completely reasonable

7-0 o/u (26.00)

Comment

week =19 and H and op:H and o:streak =1 and line >-13 and 36 <total <57 and season >2006 and surface =grass

grass only

5-0 o/u (31.00)

Comment

Comment

bleeker,

Great work! I believe you're on the right track. I'll post some other info that supports that after I zero-in on some stuff I'm working on, hopefully by Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
              bleeker,

Great work! I believe you're on the right track. I'll post some other info that supports that after I zero-in on some stuff I'm working on, hopefully by Friday.
              thanks rider..look forward to see what you find

Comment

good chance I'm passing ,no pun, on gb/sf ..can't find anything worthwhile

Comment

Comment

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=p%3Afie...ason%3E%3D2002

Over Cin/Ten

Comment

week =19 and H and po:fumbles =0 and p:fumbles <4 and season!=2021 and o:streak >1 and -8<line <-2 and total <53

divisional
                      home
                      po:fumbles =0
                      p:fumbles <4
                      o:streak >1
                      line range -2.5/-7.5
                      total <53

5-0 o/u (-15.6)

balanced ..all double digit overs

gb over 47

still dealing with the effects of extra week so won't be included in the query..feel free to point out a mistake on qualifying..don't think there is one
                      Last edited by bleeker; 01-22-2022, 05:51 AM.

Comment

kind of amazing you have two 5-0 over systems .. one with a 15.6 avg margin and the other just about double at 31.0

100/game bettor would split it up

125 (31.0) ten over
                        75 (15.6) gb over

tilt it a little towards the higher avg margin
                        Last edited by bleeker; 01-22-2022, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                          week =19 and H and po:fumbles =0 and p:fumbles <4 and season!=2021 and o:streak >1 and -8<line <-2 and total <53

divisional
                          home
                          po:fumbles =0
                          p:fumbles <4
                          o:streak >1
                          line range -2.5/-7.5
                          total <53

5-0 o/u (-15.6)

balanced ..all double digit overs

gb over 47

still dealing with the effects of extra week so won't be included in the query..feel free to point out a mistake on qualifying..don't think there is one
                          Yes-s-s!!! Thank you bleeker!!! I've been going 'round & 'round on that total. I cleaned it up a bit & added all teams off a bye:

7-0 o/u!!!

& 0-6 ats as favs of less than -7...Awesome...Damn good work!!!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post

Yes-s-s!!! Thank you bleeker!!! I've been going 'round & 'round on that total. I cleaned it up a bit & added all teams off a bye:

7-0 o/u!!!

& 0-6 ats as favs of less than -7...Awesome...Damn good work!!!!!...
                            thanks rider..I wanted to sacrifice one game to get rid of that lone single digit margin and the fumbles <4 for this team did it..don't think that's inconsequential anyway

Comment

Something to go with it:

3-0 s/u & 3-0 ats & 3-0 o/u...all 3 Over by DD...

Geez-Uss...just realized the non-home teams scored 48pts each (SF)
                              Last edited by Riderx; 01-22-2022, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X