Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard Sat!

0-0

Raiders+6(-122) x3... Buying up a 1/2... I used to be the Biggest Raider fan, Now I really dislike them, I do not like Carr, I do not like Al's son, who is a libtard twit, But Gotta take them today, The Bengals have no business laying over 3 points here, They played in vegas this year and the score does not reflect how close the game was, The Bengals ran Mixon 30x,Burrow had his lowest passing yards of the season, why? The Raiders pass Rush, Crosby and Ngakoue rank 1 and 3 in the league in QB pressures. sacking him three times, applying pressure on nine additional dropbacks and hitting him six more times. Chase mostly faced single coverage with a single high safety, receiving only six targets while playing 68 snaps. Today the Bengals O line is banged up, I expect them to run alot Mixon again...

How can the Raiders win SU today? They have to run Josh Jacobs at least 20+ times, And I think they will, They ran him 26x last week in that win @ 5.0 a attempt, and two weeks ago at Denver they ran him 27x @ 4 yards a attempt... 11% of the ticket sales will be Raider Fans,This is gonna be a tight game, gimmie the 6

Comment

Bills-4 -118 x3 bought 1/2

Comment

Let's go Bills!

Comment

Working...
        X