Clear All

• Happy New year

Happy new year. Hope you all have a great evening

Comment

Happy New Year, Cains!!!...

Comment

Is this right Carsten

1a.jpg

If not Happy New Year which if I'm right happened an hour or so ago for you

Happy New Year Gang

Comment

Happy 2022 to All

Comment

Happy New Year, all! Time to get this Covid shit under control and get on with living! Here’s to 2022!!

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
              Happy New Year, all! Time to get this Covid shit under control and get on with living! Here’s to 2022!!
              Amen to that Brian

Comment

Close Thomas. Only 1 t. For some reason forums delete everything after the mysterious danish letters .

Agree with you bt. Lets get back to normal living again.
                Last edited by cains; 01-02-2022, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BT View Post
                  Happy New Year to all!

I really think that the Omicron variant is a blessing. Almost everyone is going to get it and very few people will die. Thus everyone will have antibodies.
                  The Virus isn't interested in killing it's host. It just wants to survive ( Like us )

Comment

Agree tigerman. Latest numbers from denmark is that less than 5 is severe ill with omicron right now, out of aprox 400 that is in hospital with it. Most of them is out again within a few days. And almost 200.000 got omicron in Denmark last 2 weeks. Im hoping im getting it i just want it to be the right timing

Comment

I have Covid right now. I tested positive on Thursday. Got the monoclonal antibody treatment on Friday. Starting to feel a little better on Sunday.
                      It's more than just a cold. It knocked me out. It's like flu/sinus infection/head cold/unbelievable fatigue/body aches/chills all wrapped up with a Christmas ribbon.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Spring Harbor. Hope your feeling better soon. Be sure to get your Vitamin D levels up!

Comment

Working...
                        X