that ANTI DIVISION REVENGR thingy AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that ANTI DIVISION REVENGR thingy AGAIN

STILL WINNIN', 3-2 ats last week 19-8 ats: SDQL season=2021 and P:season=season and P:W ,,,PIX this week: CAR PHL DEN MIN PIT,,,FAVS 12-6 ats / DOG 6-2 ats,,,H 11-5 ats / A 8-3 ats, one game wuz Pk 1-0, even distribution,,,more later
    Last edited by PLAYER; 12-30-2021, 12:34 PM.

some more ANTI REV details: season=2021 and P:season=season and P:W and p:A and op:A now 7-0 ats (picked DAL LW), takes DEN+6.5 PIT+3.5,,,,,season=2021 and P:season=season and P:W and p:H and op:A 5-0 SU (4-1 ats) PHL-3.5 ,,,, season=2021 and P:season=season and P:W and p:H and op:H 4-2 SU (3-3 ats, BUTT 0-3 ats lately) MIN+6.5 CAR+6.5, pass for me right now as there wuz one AD+11 (LW actually) in this scenario and they (NYG) were BLOWN OUT by 24 to PHL 34-10....

Comment

PACKERS now -13 !!

Comment

Covid...Capt Kirk is out for Minny...maybe more...

Comment

Comment

ANTI REV thingy generally 0-3 so far, i get lucky wit PHIL-3.5, BUT PHL -6 wuz closin' line and dat be a Lozer, and as mentioned above i passed on CAR and Minny,,,DEN wuz also a lozer AND i DID have that one,,,

Comment

soooooooo RIGHT now, ANTI-REV 0-4 ATS with PIT tonight still to go,,,

Comment

stone cold bummer Sensi !

Comment

this prbly a 'WING 'nnn a PRAYER', since this anti-REVR thingy (0-4 ats lately, yeeeeesssshhhh), BUTT recall THIS anti REV thingy picked DAL LW, and pix PIT tonight...season=2021 and P:season=season and P:W and p:A and op:A and HF,,,,4-0 SUATS and by margins,,,PIT-2

Comment

Comment

WINNAH!!!!!!!! for OLE BEN

Comment

Working...
                      X