Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday

I don't know lots of love for indy but I'm playing the better coach, QB, record (su and ats), 6-0 away (5-1 ats) etc etc see below for why I don't get why I shouldn't bet on the Pats

KXOy2P.jpg
    Enough talk, hope it's a good game but I'll grab the small points with NE

NE+2.5 -115

JMjWEr.png

Comment

Wife is gone to an Elvis impersonator Christmas show, and this guy is good been to many of his xmas shows, but tonight it's just me and a good buddy sipping fine cognac and a little ganja for a quiet evening of football. Just snuck into her offshore and shes on the Pats as well +2.5 God bless her

Comment

Looks to me like NE's gettin' steamed...down from 2'...to 2...now 1'...

Napoleon?

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
          Wife is gone to an Elvis impersonator Christmas show, and this guy is good been to many of his xmas shows, but tonight it's just me and a good buddy sipping fine cognac and a little ganja for a quiet evening of football. Just snuck into her offshore and shes on the Pats as well +2.5 God bless her
          Enjoy the night, Tom!!!

Comment

John Hennessy Very special limited edition. Usually buy Remy XO or Courvoisier but costco had this on sale for 80 bucks so I thought I'll never know the difference lol just poring one now I'll let you know

Thanks Brian I will I'm sure

Comment

Oh boy that Indy oline looking good

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Comment

Rider Cognac ok but not as good as Remy lol. Indy wow is right they look great as Denny would say I might be fuck

Comment

Don't feel any miracles coming my way this game, I'm fuck

Comment

Working...
                      X