thursday KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday KC

As JWB said in his post I'm not gonna go through the inactives but I agree with him 100% the loss of Slater is fukin huge, not that KC doesn't have some holes to fill I just believe LA's hole is just more important. Love the Chargers and their stud qb, boy he's a dandy, but Andy Reid knows what to do here blitz the shit out of them and don't let them eat up the clock. I shouldn't have to phone him to tell him that either lol. The line is on the move as I type and you'll see 3.5 before ko I think, my dog book is there right now at -118 so you know what that means when the majority of the chatter is supporting one team, as it is tonight, and the line moves against that thinking.....Think we get a good game though and gl to all whatever you choose

1a.jpg

My book at KC @ -3 -118 early this am .....so I went about my business reading ,Decided It was the go on KC,Went back and about fell off my chair...KC @ -2' -110......Jumped at that because I was gonna do the 3 anyway as I felt it would rise....It didn't stay at 2' very long....I may have to start betting at 5 am lol....But I hate betting early...

Comment

great hit on that for sure, it's what I wanted. SIA and Pinny never had that so I had no choice they were both 3.5 then 4 then 3,5 and settled at 3 with varying juice SIA has now moved to 3.5-110

Comment

Was just doing a little mining, not sure if anyone noticed but HD (or AF) 0-7 o/u on Thursday's this year not counting thanksgiving day games

day=Thursday and AF and season=2021 and start time>1700

http://www.gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=day...%20time%3E1700

Comment

Well I'd like to say that was a sage play on my part but that'd be lying as nothing I thought came to light in this game. This wasn't a win for KC more of loss for the Chargers I'm afraid with all the missed chances but make no mistake there coach lost this game for them and one can't dispute that in any way, he's an idiot imo. But in the end all that matters where we're concerned is the final score I guess. Congrats to KC bettors it's a good win regardless of how it came about

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
            Well I'd like to say that was a sage play on my part but that'd be lying as nothing I thought came to light in this game. This wasn't a win for KC more of loss for the Chargers I'm afraid with all the missed chances but make no mistake there coach lost this game for them and one can't dispute that in any way, he's an idiot imo. But in the end all that matters where we're concerned is the final score I guess. Congrats to KC bettors it's a good win regardless of how it came about
            Yep! Best coached won and you knew it before hand just as I noted that in my post.....It is December.... Take the best QB and coach when it come to crunch time.....congratulations on your POW!!!!!! Took balls on a short week with a road team !!!!!! Can you confirm your wife is not helping You? Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post

Can you confirm your wife is not helping You? Lmao
              LOL

She did have the Chiefs however........

A Playoff run gotta go with the Better experienced Coaching and Quarterback
              Right on the head with that quote Bob nice going

Comment

You guys suck...LOL...

Comment

Working...
                X