• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post

I've made good money playing unders this year
    Now my unders are fuck...

Comment

damn it ....

Comment

It's always good to be opposite of denny....

Comment

Hell'uva game...I'm wore out...Chargers had so-o-o many opportunities to win & didn't. Everyone can blame Staley for the 4th-down blunders but I see it as dropped-passes. Chargers dropped too many game changing passes. I pray Parnham will be okay. You could almost sense that OT was coming, even when the score was 14-13.

Biggest lesson Herbert needs to learn from tonight: He needs to learn the touch pass & not throw a bullet every throw.

Congrats to the Chiefs & everyone who had them.

Comment

Originally posted by Riderx View Post
            Well guys, I'm pot-committed. May get blown out here, but got some powerful hole-cards. So let it ride...
            You still in the ride for the POW contest! Don't do Thursdays on it in the future is my advice....They always burn me buddy! 4 Days is to unpredictable......Keep Tom on his heels!

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post

You still in the ride for the POW contest! Don't do Thursdays on it in the future is my advice....They always burn me buddy! 4 Days is to unpredictable......Keep Tom on his heels!
              Hey JWB,

Yeah...2 of my losses have come on Thurs...Thanks for the pick-me-up but there's a whole pack a'hungry wolves nippin' on Tom's booty.

Tommy Boy's got some Canadian VooDoo goin' on...his last 2 picks were TB-3 & KC-3...not only did they both win in OT, but both covered ATS by scoring a TD. Tell me that ain't some magic powder...

Congrats to you'se guys!

Comment

Working...
              X