Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL

YTD 52-48 +9.1

Dallas -6 x4 -120.... When a Player throws out a Guarantee It not that unusual, When a Coach does it there gotta be a reason, I think the reason is this is a pissed off Team, Last year Washington put a beat down on the Boys in Dallas 41-16, The WTF team scored 21 in the fourth and what I would call piling it on,

Dallas and the offense has been off of late since the Denver Game and loss, What Denver did was play these boys in tight man coverage and It worked, Since then Others have copied that Blueprint, I do not Think Washington can pull that off with the Weak Corners they have, A few other reason I really Love this Game is that Dallas will have a Boat load of Fans there, Washington is a Poor fan supported team, Another reason is Dallas Intercepts the Ball very well(19 on the year) and Get back some horses on the D line,the Cowboys will have all hands on deck up front for the first time all season... Look For a couple interception from Washington and the Pressure the Dallas brings today...

Comment

2nd half

Dallas -1' x2.... They dont want to just win, They wanna stomp them...

Comment

S.F-2 x3

Comment

2nd half

SF+3' X2

Comment

Packers-11....x3

Comment

Who has the balls to take the under on the second half?

Comment

I got bears and under .. I have the balls wait.... it doesn't have to be my balls and do you need balls to bet ?

did I tell you guys .... I have more balls than brains ?
                Last edited by nba_trends; 12-12-2021, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Now you have no more balls...

I got me a Live u79

Comment

Working...
                  X