TNF...short & sweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNF...short & sweet

Home favs vs non-div opp on TNF, off a s/u loss by 4pts or less as a road fav:

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=day%3DT...5%20and%20NDIV

2-0 s/u & ats
    &
    0-2 o/u

I know it's only 2 games but they are relevant, as they all are NFC vs AFC teams and s/u wins by 20pts & 31pts while allowing just 3pts total for both games.

Steelers spent a ton of energy vs the Ravens just a few days ago & will be w/o Haden on D' along with a few others.

Vikings have some key D' players in tonight & Justin Jefferson is ballin'

Minny -3...Under 44

I'm on the fence here and gonna lay out some thoughts to push me to one side..,... I have concerns with both teams, The Steelers Play calling really is Terrible, The Defense very well could be shredded by Cook tonight, The Vikings is just bad on Defense, really bad, And Most Concerning is they have no business laying ANY points in this game...Cousins is 7-31 as a starter against teams with a winning record in his NFL career. That includes a 3-8 record against winning teams since coming to the Vikings in 2018....Ben is 10-4 against Zimmer coached defense...

Comment

JWB,

Not to mention Cousins is like 1-25 s/u in prime-time games, or something like that. Just the more reason...

BOL!!!

Comment

Based on their games against the Lions…this one ends in a tie. It’s the only result that makes sense

Comment

Don't make sense thou... if Cousins is so shitty, why he giving 3.5?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
              Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by dollars View Post
                It don't make sense.... Thus, I'm gonna roll with common sense tonight...

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTWINBABY View Post
                  It don't make sense.... Thus, I'm gonna roll with common sense tonight...
                  What? Vegas is giving out Free Money!

Comment

Pitt is 0-6 s/u & 1-5 ats as a road dog on TNF...

& I know the line doesn't reflect it, but any non-div home team off a game they were losing by 12 or more points at the half as a road fav yet scored more than 17pts., now vs team off a home dog win s/u:

http://gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=p%3AAF%...0and%20NDIV%0A

3-0 s/u
                    &
                    3-0 ats
                    &
                    3-0 o/u

blowouts by 27, 24 & 28...with opps avg 4.3 t/o's

Skol -3

Comment

Working...
                    X