New England +3 at Buffalo In-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England +3 at Buffalo In-game

The Patriots +3, how delightful. I love the Bills defense but the Patriots will run all over the Bills, given enough attempts. The Patriots will wear a defense down by pounding the football. Patriots defense is top notch. I have Pats and the points, you?

what time zone are you in man ? this game is tomorrow...we got a night game ...

Comment

Sorry. I do not have Patriots +3. I have Patriots +2.5. Big difference.

Comment

Denver at Kansas City ?

Oh yeah. We all have KC, right?

I'll be right back. I need to make some more cocktails and get back to my time zone.

Comment

I spent all my energy getting ready for the Patriots game. The past few weeks, Chiefs defense is playing great, and the offense is starting to figure it out.

Comment

Well omar tomorrow you'll have an easy day cause you're all prepped for that game. Might as well continue with the cocktails for tonight. What are you sipping ?

Comment

Comment

Vodka mango and vodka strawberry are the last two from the blender.

Comment

All that T & A will make you forget what time zone you're in...let alone what day it is...

Which one is she: Vodka Mango or Vodka Strawberry?

Comment

Comment

KC defense is doing their part, but not so much the KC offense. 10-3 KC, 9:30 left or so, and I want to jab Andy Reid. Do something cool. I know you have a play.

Comment

I've got some Live unders, wish fuckin' Denver would stop giving away free points...

Comment

Go Pats!

Comment

Not playing a side, I like Allen in the wind a lot more than Mac, but like Bill a lot more than anyone

Im heavy to the over though, two units over 41
                            added another at 40
                            just added another at 39

I love it as a system play and also love siding with the books on MNF

BOL everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Bigtiger View Post
                              Not playing a side, I like Allen in the wind a lot more than Mac, but like Bill a lot more than anyone

Im heavy to the over though, two units over 41
                              added another at 40
                              just added another at 39

I love it as a system play and also love siding with the books on MNF

BOL everyone
                              Daryl, you are the Totals King all alone.

But 20-50 MPH games are such a rarity that whatever you've used for your data has to be skewed for this game. I think.

I'm on the other side but good luck. You are absolutely killing those totals.

Comment

Working...
                              X