No announcement yet.

Week 13 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I take a multivitamin, 4-6k vitamin C, 50 mg zinc, 4000iu d3 and have been around people with Covid and never caught it. Thank god. Even was at a Halloween party last year and I was the only one that didn’t catch it. Fianc

Comment

here is the death rate by states... now this is the weirdest part of it all... in every state, Asians have the highest percentage taken covid shot.. black and Hispanic are the lowest.... they said quote " White people account for the largest share of people who remain unvaccinated. Black and Hispanic people have been less likely than their White counterparts to have received a vaccine over the course of the vaccination rollout, but these disparities have narrowed over time and largely closed for Hispanic people.... but based on the data.. Asian have surpassed White .... interesting read... https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covi...ace-ethnicity/

Comment

Originally posted by turbo View Post
        I take a multivitamin, 4-6k vitamin C, 50 mg zinc, 4000iu d3 and have been around people with Covid and never caught it. Thank god. Even was at a Halloween party last year and I was the only one that didn’t catch it. Fianc
        Nice regiment turbo, I'm similar with the 6000 D3, 1000 C, VitaminK with zinc and magnesium to support the D3

Comment

yes, it came from Asia but the brainchild of it all came from us... they don't have the expertise to play GOD... we invented everything from CRISP to cloning to gain of function research... it is banned in the USA but if you have the money you can do anything in another country... you remember a while back you can make super babies in china... the idea come from DNA editing ...but here they won't let you play GOD....

now... as you all know Bats are invincible ... yeap.. you can give them anything, cancer, ebola virus, snake poison, scorpions venom, and like all venom bat is unfazed by it ... they can carry the virus in them and spread it around... this is why scientist is very fascinated by them ... I think they think they can find the fountain of youth if they can decode bat blood since it is immune to most virus... not sure if you drink bat blood will make you live longer but you never know... vampire in movies live forever so maybe one day .... you do know that Thailand, philippine, Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and India all hate China...
          Last edited by nba_trends; 12-02-2021, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Life by the Drop View Post
            What's up youngins?

Dallas Cowboys -6
            This is the first time all year that Dallas will have all of their starters back on offense. Tyron Smith, La'el Collins, Zack Martin on the O Line haven't all been on the field at the same time this season. Neither has Lamb, Cooper and Gallup. They also get back Demarcus Lawrence who hasn't played since breaking his foot after Week 1. This should free up Micah Parsons to spy on Taysom Hill who gets the start tonight albeit with a bad foot. New Orleans will be missing Kamara and both starting OTs. In Taysom Hill's career, he has 4 touchdown passes and 4 interceptions. The Cowboys aren't worried about him doing any damage thru the air and can focus on shutting down the run. Shit can happen but I'm expecting Dallas to come out firing. I'll lay the 6.

GL
            Nice hit life. Congrats. I know you're glad they're healthy now.

Thanks Tom.

Comment

Nice win life, thank god for INT's is all I can say LOL

Comment

Damn...You fuckers take more pills than Bill Romanowski.

Notes to file....Luckily, the Cowboys were facing Taysom Tebow Hill last night or it would have probably been a loss. Hill now has 6 career TD passes and 8 picks. Siemian must really blow to leave Hill in there with a jacked up finger.
                Not a fan of Kellen Moore's play calling in that one but the Saints do have a pretty good D. Bottom line...Boys got a much needed win. Next week, Dallas gets even healthier. Randy Gregory will be back at DE as will DT Neville Gallimore. Those 2 should really help the D Line.
                When the schedule first came out...I had the Cowboys at 7-5 at this point of the season so 8-4 is fine. Dallas now gets the Redskins twice and the Giants once in the next 3 weeks. They should be favored in all 3. I'll keep riding them for now.

Comment

denny knows all those damn chongs look the same. always at the bacarat table slowing shit down, line at the noodle shop round the corner,

same shit every day.

feeling a tad better here gents...

Comment

I'd bet that a bat ain't immune to me stomping on his ass...

Comment

Can we call Denny batshit crazy?

JK bud. You're a good sport. Good luck today.

Comment

What a shit show in the kids yesterday for team Drop Luckiliy I was shitfaced and chased big time last night on Pitt and Michigan. Ended up 3-4. Hats off to Bryce Young. Give that kid the trophy.

I've got several extra large teasers open tied to the Cowboys Thursday night. Expect to hit them all. Also playing...

Indianapolis Colts -10
                        Colts are the best team without a winning record by far in the league. They need this divisional win like air. Houston just lost to Zach Wilson and the Jets in their own crib last week. It's a lot of points but if you take Houston, you're gonna feel real stupid when its 24-0 at the half.

LA Rams -13
                        Pretty much the same shit as Indy. The Rams need a win bad. I expect them to beat the lowly Jags in every way possible.

Pittsburgh Steelers +4
                        Buy low sell high in this one. Lamar has some unexplained illness. Word is that it is an inflamed uterus. Pitt at home today against the birds who have been squeaking by lately. Did you know that the Ravens have the worst ranked pass defense in the league?
                        Home dog for me.

Denver Broncos +9.5
                        KC was kind of getting things going just in time to shut it all down for a bye week. I don't think that helps. Denver is 6-5 has won 3 out of the last 4 and is playing good defense. The books have done a good job of inflating the Chief's spreads knowing everybody is gonna bet em anyhow. They are 7-4 SU but only 4-7 ATS. This is another inflated line. Gimme the divisional dog.

That's it for now. Hoping for a better day! GL

Comment

Glad you are better Vernum

What is Life doing here, trying to screw up our conversation with some winners?

Comment

Thanks bro. Man that shit was rough.

late in the afternoon to expect drop yo keep the cap on the Evan Williams just sayin

Comment

Working...
                            X