The Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lions

The Lions on Thanksgiving as dogs are 1-12 against the spread and 0-13 straight-up since 2004. In these games, the Lions average not covering by a margin of 10 points. These games are not close contests as the Lions historically are crushed.

http://www.gimmethedog.com/NFL?q=mon...0season%3E2003

Nov25a.PNG

Comment

you got Thanksgiving stats for the cowboys? thanks ... the last 5 years is good

Comment

Here ya go buddy!

Nov25b.PNG
        Attached Files

Comment

Comment

You know John for some reason I was thinking back in the day Dallas and Detroit were the money combination to both cover on thanksgiving, but as I browsed through your fabulous database I see that only happened once and that was 2001. yikes

Comment

Lions 1-12 ATS as dogs and Dallas 1-9 ATS in any role. Betting a Dallas/Detroit combo platter on Thanksgiving is a sure way to indigestion.
              "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

now I know why turkey taste so bad all these years.... betting on the wrong team on thanksgiving we still got two more games left you got the first half, second half and the whole game... don't forget live line...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
                  You know John for some reason I was thinking back in the day Dallas and Detroit were the money combination to both cover on thanksgiving, but as I browsed through your fabulous database I see that only happened once and that was 2001. yikes
                  That's precisely why we love SDQL!

Comment

F*ck da' Bears. Andy Dalton aka "Mr. Heat-Meister" cost me my m/l play on Det s/u.

Comment

Working...
                    X