Comment

SD. -5.5

Comment

Steelers+5'.... f--k it..

Comment

2nd half

Pit +1' 3 units

Comment

I thinks I'm gonna try the under 24 2nd H and adjust with live lines...

Comment

hey... we can post live line and halftime action on the pow thread now Thomas .... what about pictures too ?

Comment

Legend has it that there was once a guy named NBA_trends, however he never post in the NBA thread nor showed any kinds trends...

Comment

hey, it ain't my problem that you think NBA ... stand for national basketball association ... ...

now if you think it stands for NO BANK ACCOUNT ... you are wrong again ...

if you must know... it stands for NO (BITCHING/BITCHES) ALLOW TRENDS ....

but in your case... it might mean... Nothing But Agony... trends since you been fading me .....

lately, I was thinking of changing it to NEVER BET AGAIN ... TRENDS ....

.but I've been doing good so I have to change it to NOTHING BUT (ASS-KICKING/ACTION) TRENDS .... ***

*** Note if you lose coat-tailing then all I can say is ... NEED BETTER ADVICE TRENDS ! ....

Comment

Working...
                        X