Week 10 by the Drop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 10 by the Drop

A little gun shy after getting my dick knocked off last week....I'm doing this today...

Carolina Panthers +9
    Hopkins is out. Kyler probably is too so it's Colt McCoy again. Mercifully Sam Darnold is gone probably for good. Has there been a worst trade this year? Julio Jones and Jaylon Smith have entered the chat.
    PJ can't be worse than Darnold. Mc Caffery gives Carolina a shot. This looks like too many points to me.

Los Angeles Chargers -3
    Minnesota doesn't know how to come from behind. The good news is they don't know how to play with a lead either. Last week the Vikings defense was on the field for 86 plays. Balty won time of possession 46 mins to 24!
    Now this defense has to go all the way to the west coast to play a hot Justin Herbert and Austin Eckler. I look for the Vikings D to run outta gas quick in this one.

Indianapolis Colts TT Over 28.5
    Jags pulled off the shocker last week against Buffalo. The Bills can't run the ball...Indy can. Jonathan Taylor will roll today.

Dallas Cowboys TT Over 32.5
    Missing Randy Gregory on the defense will help Ryan have time. The birds should score so I'm not gonna lay the points. The Cowboys were embarrassed last week. The good news for Dallas is Atlanta doesn't get pressure on the qb. They have the league worst 11 sacks on the year.
    Perfect get right spot for Dak and Co especially getting Michael Gallup back today. Boys score a bunch.

6 pt teaser
    Cleveland +8.5 and Over 39
    Everybody talking about the New England defense. The reality is they have allowed 4.4 yds/rush in the last 4 games. Enter the Brownies with a strong O Line and TheEarnest Johnson for a big day.

Rare 3 team teaser for a whole bunchalot
    Haven't bet one of these in years but....

Tampa Bay PK/Indy Pk/Lions-Steelers Under 50.5
    Brady coming out of a bye week. Wash missing Montez Sweat on the D Line. I like TB to get the W
    Colts should smoke JAX
    Weather may not be great in Pitt. Good day for running the ball and the clock.

GL

Comment

Working...
    X