Wk 2 /// 6-5 +89
    Wk 3 /// 5-5 +1
    Wk 4 /// 6-9 -329
    Wk 5 /// 6-7 -109
    Wk 6 /// 6-5 +75
    Wk 7 /// 7-2 +513
    Wk 8 /// 4-5 -138
    Wk 9 /// 6-6 -06

Feel lucky to get out of Week 9 with a drip of juice. Damn. That was a tough week.

///

Thursday:

Miami +8' -104 (vs Lamar and the boys)

Does Balty really deserve to be more than a TD favorite on the road? They are 1-5 ATS this year as a favorite.

Last time Balty played the Fish was on opening day 2019 when Tom Flores had just traded away a bunch of guys he didn't like so he could start his head coaching career with guys he could work with. The Ravens won in Miami 59-10. Do you think that Flores has forgotten that game?

The Ravens just compleed a rare NFL scheduling of four consecutive home games. Softened up by the schedule.

The Fins just won their second game of the year after losing seven straight.

Are the Fish hungry for a fattened up Raven who is sunning on a float off Miami Beach. I'm guessing they are.

what ? another dog? I know your dog has a big litter but dude this is way too many .... congrads
    Last edited by nba_trends; 11-11-2021, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Where's that D been all year, Jim?!?!? Actually made me forget about how impotent the O was! :) Congrats on the pick!

Comment

Running way behind. Gonna post the early games then get back with the writeups if I have time.

Add Sunday:

Indy -10' +106 (vs Jax)
        NEn -2' -104 (vs Clev)
        Dal -8 -100 (vs Atl)
        NOr +3 -113 (@ Tenny)
        Wash +10 -114 (vs TBy)

Comment

Add:

Pitt -6 -101 (vs Det)

Comment

Good luck, Jim. Down in Nashville. Crazy area around downtown Broadway. Was going to go to the game but decided to bar hop instead. Should be fun rooting for the Saints here!

Comment

Enjoy Nashville, Brian. Hear it's a blast.

///

Add:

Arizona -7 -101 (vs Car)

Comment

Add Sunday night:

LV Raiders +2' +105 (vs Kansas Shitty)

Comment

for two shitty teams and the total is set at 52.5.... I think this game going to be a shoot out tonight

Comment

Hands up. Don't shoot.

No more totals for me, bro. Swore them off a few weeks ago.

Comment

if I recall... there was a time betting total is the thing to do .... it was easier than betting the game oh how times has change

Comment

Add Monday:

San Fran +3' -108 (vs LA Ram)

Things haven't gone well for Frisco this year. They've lost all four of their home games. But for pride they get a shot at the Division leader tonight, a team who Frisco has beaten four straight despite being dogs in three of four of those games. Stafford loses Robert Woods his comfy blanket. That means Frisco has to blanket Cooper Kupp. I think they get it done tonight as a game to restore team pride in a not very good season.

Comment

Comment

Great Monday writeup. Pride was the thing, not so much the X and O of it.

Comment

Originally posted by omar View Post
                              Great Monday writeup. Pride was the thing, not so much the X and O of it.
                              Wish they all played out that easily. Good game for Frisco. They needed it.

Comment

Working...
                              X