wizards are uo & on the baileys/coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wizards are uo & on the baileys/coffee

big golf & the clemson game last night. bailey is my am girl to help me reach the window

up 12, the spidey sense is tingling & were headed ceasers to throw down on these\

================================================== =====================

san fran 10xl - its the better team. they roll today

chiefs 6xl - jordan love.. not hardly. all u guys on the pack. tread lightly

browns - 8xl - see above. familiar nfl book double cross - bounceback for bengals, browns in turmoil, separation game.. uh huh.. circle the wagon play of the month. baker shines today

raiders - 5xl kenman the only goddamn trend guy i listen to once in a while. hes got a guud one there . in for a nickel

panthers 3xl homer play

good luck muchachos, time to rastrillo grande dinero w youngest vern. big brother big sam doing same at talking stick if hes not locked up (major batch party)

wizards out!

Get em Vern

Comment

Originally posted by vern View Post
      big golf & the clemson game last night. bailey is my am girl to help me reach the window

up 12, the spidey sense is tingling & were headed ceasers to throw down on these\

================================================== =====================

san fran 10xl - its the better team. they roll today

chiefs 6xl - jordan love.. not hardly. all u guys on the pack. tread lightly

browns - 8xl - see above. familiar nfl book double cross - bounceback for bengals, browns in turmoil, separation game.. uh huh.. circle the wagon play of the month. baker shines today

raiders - 5xl kenman the only goddamn trend guy i listen to once in a while. hes got a guud one there . in for a nickel

panthers 3xl homer play

good luck muchachos, time to rastrillo grande dinero w youngest vern. big brother big sam doing same at talking stick if hes not locked up (major batch party)

wizards out!
      Thank you very much ....

becarefull though ... every time I posted any trends, it went the other way.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X