New SDQL site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SDQL site

For those SDQLers out there, I give you...

GTD.jpg

I've been working on the new site for several months. I really wanted it ready for week 1, and here we are at week 7. It's worked pretty well since week 1, but there are some lingering issues. Not everything works, but a lot of things work. There are still things to fix, but that will be the case for the foreseeable future. Right now, the NFL and NCAAFB sections work well enough. The NBA is close, but not ready. The NHL is probably a month away.

In considering how to proceed, I decided it's better to get the NBA and NHL up and 90% functional rather than fix every last issue with shortcuts in the NFL and NCAAFB. So there are known issues to fix that have been filed as lower priority and will be addressed in due time.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Gambrinus; 10-24-2021, 12:18 PM.

Great job with the new site. I wish I had saved the texts of my SDQL, all my old links are useless and go to 500 internal error. I spent too much time finding the old ones, can't start over. I have reverted back to old school capping and am doing quite well.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Congratulations on your new site, Gambrinus.

Best of luck with it.

Comment

Working...
      X