Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL

YTD 24-17 +11.4

Baltimore-6 -115 x3....I will say it was tempting to go with the Cats but I don't think They are there yet to beat a blue chip playoff bound team on the Road.....The Ravens have played to tougher schedule and sit at 1 loss while I still remember the Bengals losing to the Bears a few weeks back and looking bad doing it...

We hear alot about Joe Burrow and get a feel that the Bengals office is special when in reality.... 344.5 total yards per game to rank 21 st , while rushing for 106.2 yards per game to rank 20th. ...Baltimore is strong against the run, coughing up just 82.0 yards per game, and it has allowed just 20.5 PPG to check in seventh in the NFL.... Meaning: They need to but wont get a run game going today so that puts it all on the passing game..Not good!

The last 3 games they have played the Ravens averaged 38 points a game against the Cats..... The Just cannot handle Jackson......The Bengals averaged 6 points a game the last 3 vs the Ravens... It just has not been close at all...
    • Baltimore has won six straight home games.
    • Baltimore has covered the spread in eight of its last nine divisional games.
    • Baltimore has covered the spread in three straight games when facing Cincinnati

BOL JW

Comment

Comment

dam, Ravens forgot how to run the ball.... grrrr

Bears+12 -115 x3

Comment

dam, Ravens forgot how to run the ball.... grrrr

Bears+12 -115 x3

Comment

peeeee ewwww!

Comment

SF -3' X3.... WET windy.... I'm not taking the dome team...

Comment

Working...
              X